Drop rate for Silvanus Tier 1

DaaLord

It should be around 6% anyway; 6 drops each 100 fights. Each drop can vary (1-3 shards if I do remember correctly).

Collecting from Trolls is the slowest in the game. Wait for events that attach some signiicant drops (like a Mythic or a KC) and focus your Combativity on that Troll. This slowly lead to drop his girls as a secondary effect (as they are, after all, secondary girls). World Girls are way better anyway, so move along.

• Surprised :O 1

It's a 10% chance to get a drop, and when you do get a drop, it's a randomly picked amount of shards within the drop range specific to that particular tier of this particular villain (it's all available on the wiki and other places).

13 hours ago, DaaLord said:

my rng is terrible. Ive been fighting him for at least two weeks worth of free combativity and i havent gotten any of his girls yet.

Friendly and honest advice here: you might to ask yourself whether this game is going to be for you or not in the long run. If you already feel this is terrible RNG (it isn't, by the game's standards), then I don't think you're going to fall in love with the odds for most other things either. :(

• Haha 1