Outerspace Sex!! General discussion

trunks2585

On 11.12.2017 at 6:16 PM, meraginasu said:

There will be no mission girl for the revival of the Christmas event.

5 hours ago, Varnart said:

I think for the Christmas girl its just epic pachinko and boss drops. 

is this confirmed? and if yes does that mean that we will never again have a chance to get those mission girls? they were not available during the anniversary if i remember correctly.

31 minutes ago, Habi said:

is this confirmed? and if yes does that mean that we will never again have a chance to get those mission girls? they were not available during the anniversary if i remember correctly.

this is confirmed by someone of the HH team on the discord servers.
and the mission girls will be available at a later time (most likely through pachinko).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

this is confirmed by someone of the HH team on the discord servers.
and the mission girls will be available at a later time (most likely through pachinko).

9 hours ago, meraginasu said:

They were available during the anniversary.

thank you both for the information and correction.

3 hours ago, Dev456 said:

Did anyone complete the 12 daily missions and not get shadow astis? I completed 12 and still haven’t gotten anything D,:

you get the girl on day 14 i.e. tomorrow.

On 12/11/2017 at 10:24 PM, StormAnimal said:

omg. needed 11 days! to get the girl from dark lord and edwarda dropped her girl after the next/first! fight. the thrill, the satisfaction, i'm done. love this game. :D

Same for Dark Lord.

No luck with Edwarda yet though. :(

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

So, played relentlessly for 12 days of the event, ended up spending 1200 kobans on the last day because none of the event girls would drop. Finally got Fae, but even with all those kobans I didn't get Cattleman and I'm peeved. >> RNG loathes me.

that's too bad :(

at least you didn't spend all those kobans for nothing if you did get Fae.

On 12/13/2017 at 2:09 PM, natstar said:

They will most likely add the mission girl to pachinko during the event you get a epic set with mixed stats for doing the missions this gives people that got the mission girl last year something from doing them.

Like Halloween. That gave me an entire set of charm items whilst being a shagger. Dumped it instantly, so sad because it looked fun. Hope Christmas will be better.