Is it worth playing 1X Epic Pachinko now?

casey

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Just stick to the things you know anything about, before spreading false rumours.

rumors.

So far I'm still waiting for this to get debunked.

1 hour ago, Tristelune said:

French Discord, 12th July 2017, from Kaos (game designer):

"En soi, le système est simple : le pachinko*1 est un jet de chance sur chaque tirage pour gagner une fille. Là où le *10 assure une fille, mais une seule"

>> which translate roughly into "the system is simple: pachinko x1 is like rolling a die to win a girl. pachinko x10 ensure you have a girl, but only one".

So no forum links to verify for ourselves, got it.

Discord comes and goes, so it's kinda impossible to verify. And as for this forum...

I'm not claiming that you're not telling me the truth by the way, I simply don't know. But I am not quite convinced so far. Seems a bit odd to me to share this kind of factual information on a medium such as discord and not extend on the official information which is available to all common players.

7 minutes ago, natstar said:

Zenmaster, according to the tower of fame you're level 135 with only 26 harem members the people you're replying to had more than that before level 40 so you're telling the people that actually use epic pachinko that they don't know what they're talking about also you're the one that needs

Quantity now makes quality? :P

pachinko.jpg

I would say just to play 10X. This is because I always read about how people never get girls playing the singles. I am sure someone has won playing single games. But now you get kobans fast enough where I think it is just better to save and play 10x. But maybe you are feeling lucky :)

Now i am thinking you're just trolling since you failed to notice a MODERATOR and a PATREON replied to you Shidou could ban your account and you think Shidou does not know a simple answer like this lol?

What is the point of linking the forum posts when you don't take their forum roles seriously Shidou a forum moderator is one of the people that said it and works with the people that work on the game so instead i will link you this.

24852449_398396340592356_325772509084457

22 minutes ago, Fed said:

I would say just to play 10X. This is because I always read about how people never get girls playing the singles. I am sure someone has won playing single games. But now you get kobans fast enough where I think it is just better to save and play 10x. But maybe you are feeling lucky :)

It's a gamble to play single games since you might get more than one in 10 single games or none in 10 single games that is why you only get one in 10 game epic pachinko or it would be no point in playing single games.

image.png

Edited by natstar

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎08 at 7:41 PM, Budz said:

Be a gambler and use 1x epic pachinko all the time, this is a game for real men. I got lola, salem and vashalanor in 1x epic pachinko and I only tried epic pachinko 7x. 

Great advice to  play 1X Epic Pachinko to a player (me) who is going into his 26th day without a girl drop.

I get the feeling that I'm a little snake-bit

4 minutes ago, TrapMaster said:

After trying x1 epic, i now know that i have the luck of a defected fly 1 mm away from the honey jar and get killed by a newspaper neglectfully thrown away by a bored guy. i shall never attemp x1 epic again.

I truly believe everyone has a certain portion of luck in their lives, some have more, some have less.

The question is do you want to use your limited portion of luck on this game and win, or have it for let's say

$1 million lottery draw:D

Conversely if you don't take a chance you could be walking around lucky and not know it.:P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, casey said:

I truly believe everyone has a certain portion of luck in their lives, some have more, some have less.

The question is do you want to use your limited portion of luck on this game and win, or have it for let's say

$1 million lottery draw:D

Conversely if you don't take a chance you could be walking around lucky and not know it.:P

After wasting my kobans to play x1, i believe it is more profitable to just push the big red button of 100% guarantee rather than playing with the God of RNG. As a great Philosopher of the East once said "Only idiots are ignorant of their inability". As an unlucky guy, i shall play safe, everyone else can close their eyes and push their money all-in. EROS bless you.

an official info would be awesome. maybe it's just a bug. maybe it's a stealth change. only the devs can know it.

edit: i took a closer look on the picture and i think he photoshopped it. there are some glitches which are highly unlikely if the software would have rendered this.

some examples:

• the whole "Edna and" text is slightly larger than the other (original) text
  • the spots where edna's left arm, left hip and left foot overlay tsubame look strange, neither has such light elements in their single pictures except the background
  • behind edna's throat and between her left arm and hip are elements looking like tsubames throne whereas tsubame has no throne elements outside of the big circle as you can see here: http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Empress-Tsubame
  • in edna's icon her hair reaches outside of the right icon border opposed to her icon appearing in the harem view: image.png.3bf88027697931d1ed78a55b3cfc8583.png or in other words, she isn't properly centered
Edited by Habi

@Chthugha, what the hell is that? 2 girls in a x10 epic Pachinko??? This is a photoshop kidding, like Shidou dropping Finalmecia or the Shagger Judge?O.o

Now, this is a small manual for epic pachinko spins, for who is intersted, made for a statistic student (and including have a test tommorrow) and some time player of this awesome game:

As a beliver of the Statistic Gods, I discover that the best in epic pachinko to get girls and save some kobans is mix some x10 plays with some singles plays, what always give me at least 2 girls in the end of the process. Alas, for who doesn't notice, in "show off" contests, 10 single epic pachinko spins give you more points than x10 spins (if I remember well, 10 singles gives you 3.000 points against 1.800 from x10 spins), what make me don't give up of the singles.

Luck comes and goes, so if you are a lot lucky sometimes, the Statistic Gods will punish you for a time, at least if you are a normal luck guy, like me. Last two times I played epic pachinko, I earned a girl in the 3rd single spin on the 1st time, and the other time I get one in the 1st spin, so to avoid the risk of get no girls in the other tries (that was to much luck for me) I just made a x10 spin.

I started to do this after spent lots of kobans in singles, excited for get 2 girls in the 3 first tries (really a lot of luck) and nothing in all the others. Now I do singles until get a girl (max 10 times, or until have kobans just to do more a x10 spin), and then I made a x10, with excelent results so far.

This also make me save more kobans for future spins (being a free koban hunter, wait a month until get kobans for just one girl is a too low result for me), cause I can get two haremettes every generally 15 spins (5 singles and a x10), what doing just x10 would take a lot more kobans (and time) to get the same result.

Just singles are too risky, and just x10 are too costy. Why not mix the process? ;)

And some more considerations:

1. If you are a very lucky person in gamble games, best is keeping doing singles. More kobans, more girls, and more points in contests for you! :D

2. If you belive be a very unlucky person, be sure of it. The Statistic Gods gives waves of bad luck, but also of good luck. If you just try a few times and things get wrong, some time is certain that will get well. The point is how often things get well and wrong, and balance it to see with you are a really unlucky person.

3. If you are a normal luck person, best is singles. Sometimes you will get any girl, and another times 2 in five tries, but in general things will stay about one girl per 10 tries. But if you don't want to take the risk, use the mixed method.

4. Best time for try singles is in events. More girls, more chances of get one, at least in theory (it is not confirmed that in events the overall chance of get a haremette is increased). So get the troll event girls for avoid get them on the epic pachinko and wait until the end of the event (you can drop some boss girl during it, so more chances to avoid get one of them) to do your attempts.

I hope that this can be useful for all you! Regards!

5 hours ago, Habi said:

an official info would be awesome. maybe it's just a bug. maybe it's a stealth change. only the devs can know it.

edit: i took a closer look on the picture and i think he photoshopped it. there are some glitches which are highly unlikely if the software would have rendered this.

some examples:

• the spots where edna's left arm, left hip and left foot overlay tsubame look strange, neither has such light elements in their single pictures except the background
  • behind edna's throat and between her left arm and hip are elements looking like tsubames throne whereas tsubame has no throne elements outside of the big circle as you can see here: http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Empress-Tsubame
  • in edna's icon her hair reaches outside of the right icon border opposed to her icon appearing in the harem view: image.png.3bf88027697931d1ed78a55b3cfc8583.png or in other words, she isn't properly centered

;)
not done by me.
someone else on the discord made it, and obviously we leave some traces of it being a fake.
I was just annoyed by ZenMaster and couldn't resist posting it.
it's not possible to get two from a 10x game (so it's an obvious fake for that reason alone).

• Haha 2

These are some probabilities I have worked out, I do not claim that they are 100% accurate or that I have considered all the factors involved.

There is 77 equipment and affection items available in Epic Pachinko , plus 29 girls are currently available to be won in Epic Pachinko for a

grand total of 106 items. Therefore your odds of winning a girl in 1X pachinko should be 29 / 106  * approx. 27.4 %

However you may own some of the available girls already, and from what I understand you cannot win the same girl twice so the

odds of winning a girl can be lower than the raw math indicates.

As for 1X vs 10X Epic Pachinko draw your own conclusions and govern yourself accordingly.

3 hours ago, casey said:

Therefore your odds of winning a girl in 1X pachinko should be 29 / 106  * approx. 27.4 %

there is one hook: you assume this is correct. another possible option is a fixed percentage for each of the 3 item pools and then one available girl is randomly chosen if the girl pool was selected

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Habi said:

there is one hook: you assume this is correct. another possible option is a fixed percentage for each of the 3 item pools and then one available girl is randomly chosen if the girl pool was selected

I think is most likely the case.
There's most likely around 1/10 chance to get a girl from the singles.
And then a girl is picked from the girls pool (event girls have x3 multiplier, permanent pachinko girls have a x1.5 multiplier and regular boss girls have a 1x multiplier).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Habi said:

You are right that I made a couple of (logical) assumptions (my opinion) but who knows what is in the developers minds

If they are using a formula different from the factors and percentages that I used for my calculations so that the chances of a girls being drawn are less likely

then that reinforces the opinion that 10X Epic Pachinko is the only safe and proper way to play vis a vie 1X Epic Pachinko

On 12/17/2017 at 11:21 PM, Habi said:

some examples:

A closer look? Seriously lol? You did a lot of thinking so it actually fooled you the first time seems you did not think that you only get one girl from 10 times epic pachinko since it fooled you the first time you wasted 5-10 mins making reasons for it being fake for no reason since the reason they did not make it perfect is because people that know the facts already knew you only get one girl from 10 times epic pachinko also you missed the most obvious reason for it being fake which is only one girls stats are showing since if it was a real thing both girls would have stats showing lol.

It's to make fun of the people that don't think all the people in this topic saying you only get one girl from epic pachinko are telling the truth you just need to look them up on tower of fame the people saying you only get one girl from it have 3-4 times more girls than the people saying you can get more than one so they better than people that only have like 20 girls that never use pachinko.

Edited by natstar

17 hours ago, natstar said:

A closer look? Seriously lol? You did a lot of thinking so it actually fooled you the first time seems you did not think that you only get one girl from 10 times epic pachinko since it fooled you the first time you wasted 5-10 mins making reasons for it being fake for no reason since the reason they did not make it perfect is because people that know the facts already knew you only get one girl from 10 times epic pachinko also you missed the most obvious reason for it being fake which is only one girls stats are showing since if it was a real thing both girls would have stats showing lol.

It's to make fun of the people that don't think all the people in this topic saying you only get one girl from epic pachinko are telling the truth you just need to look them up on tower of fame the people saying you only get one girl from it have 3-4 times more girls than the people saying you can get more than one so they better than people that only have like 20 girls that never use pachinko.

i didn't ask for your opinion. i don't like you anyways so stop annoying me. sadly there's no ignore function in this forum.

Edited by Habi