(Contests) What the F@#k is going on!!! (insert drum for the song)

So, i for the last week... i HAVEN'T been able to "sign in" to the forum even when i logged out and logged back in the game...

all the while I HAVEN'T been getting any contests AT ALL. SO! is it just me or this is happening for all... if no then DEV!!! i summon thee! hear my plight and me!!!

PS. IDK if people are still getting ads for koban cos i ain't!

Yeah, contests seem to be gone and it's boring without. And the countdown to the "next round" of contests is also misleading, getting to 0 only to add a few more days just after.

There is some other thread about it, but this title better expresses what I feel about it. B|

Edited by Zam

On 12/3/2017 at 2:29 AM, johntrine said:

So, i for the last week... i HAVEN'T been able to "sign in" to the forum even when i logged out and logged back in the game...

all the while I HAVEN'T been getting any contests AT ALL. SO! is it just me or this is happening for all... if no then DEV!!! i summon thee! hear my plight and me!!!

PS. IDK if people are still getting ads for koban cos i ain't!

I have not been getting any ads either also with contests one way i found to get it to give you them again is to accept any contests you have since not accepting the reward can stop you getting them as well also at higher levels players can go without contests due to not enough players but at lower levels people really should be getting contests after the timer runs out since sometimes it does have a break between contests but the timer should not be resetting when it reaches 0 for when new contests come out

2 hours ago, natstar said:

I have not been getting any ads either also with contests one way i found to get it to give you them again is to accept any contests you have since not accepting the reward can stop you getting them as well also at higher levels players can go without contests due to not enough players but at lower levels people really should be getting contests after the timer runs out since sometimes it does have a break between contests but the timer should not be resetting when it reaches 0 for when new contests come out

I assume 69 (sic) is a higher level then... :(

I hope it's just that (as annoying as it is) and not just the bug of "not accepting" a reward. Because around the time when I lost my contests, I was too fast to jump to the harm from the screen where I had to accept a reward... and I had the feeling the reward wasn't added to my resources. It's not like the Contests disappeared that moment... but it was around that date. It could also be I didn't realize there's a correlation because the (supposed) bug happened after I finished all daily missions, so it could be something kicked in only the day after.

On 12/12/2017 at 1:22 AM, BananaJoy said:

no its not really. i am lvl 144 and no problem getting a contest. so think its still buggy for some ppl

Same lvl as you and never been in the same contest as you, so there's plenty of people. 

I think they broke the code or something when they wanted to make changes. Hope it gets fixed, not much to do anymore now...