Enemy girls evolving

Crimson scale

I just went to fight the ninja spy and I noticed that all of his girls had evolved to the second picture. I checked and the dark Lords were all on the final picture but the last time I fought him they were on picture one. Has this happened to anyone else and more importantly, will this make them drop at that level or affect drop rates at all or even just make bosses harder to kill.

22 minutes ago, Pire said:

Was it caused by my level or harem size because it wasn't battle count because dark lord had all lv 1 girls until I snagged him last girl.

I think that it is related to how far you have advanced in that world.
Later in the story = better boss.
It's important in the beginning to actually keep up with the stronger bosses, so you won't get stuck on a boss in the next world, because you cannot beat that boss.
Although even that doesn't happen all that much anymore.

Only boss i noticed get stronger was dark lord i think his level upgraded from level 5 to level 7 not sure if he starts at the level 7 now i never noticed the girls image changing it always looked different than their first harem image to me.

Edited by natstar

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 12:55 AM, Crimson scale said:

I just went to fight the ninja spy and I noticed that all of his girls had evolved to the second picture. I checked and the dark Lords were all on the final picture but the last time I fought him they were on picture one. Has this happened to anyone else and more importantly, will this make them drop at that level or affect drop rates at all or even just make bosses harder to kill.

'Yes, this has happened to me, in Admittance of the Dead.  Donatien progressively updated his battle team and this was at a time when my equipment and girls' XP was marginal to beat him.  I needed plenty of boosters to do so when he upgraded.  I thought it was a normal part of the game and meant a bit more of a challenge.  I didn't find it made any difference to drop rate at all.