HentaiHeroes

2 hours ago, cycobob6969 said:

true. our we make ideas that help make this game better. make the ride better then all can enjoy. the ideas are free, and your right there are other games. but if the story teller does not get feed back then it never grows. the ideas i put out there would just widen the world of the game. even in your story you made a choice. you chose a bike the next step is what kind of bike. you picked it out you fixed it up. you made it yours. did you go mopped or street bike or harley.  choosing makes it more fun... more you.                [ was not yelling my key board was stuck on caps]

Maybe you should write your "ideas" as actual suggestions instead of shouting and crying like a 11year old that wasnt allowed to pick a snack at the supermarket checkout.

If only there was a place for ideas....... ( ' - ')

PS: ignore the "create" in the funfact, i reused the image. only the first half of it applys to you

59748f06187f5_ideasmain.thumb.png.691fe86dc74e6d9c00f5e375264726eb.png

Edited by Sarkasth

• 2 weeks later...

How do we gain experience with the new "upgrade"? Battles that were giving 45 - 85 exp are now giving 20-25 exp and the adventure battles don't give any exp now.

Also, what has happend to the market books and gifts? the 1500 affection is only 100 now?  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Muppet said:

How do we gain experience with the new "upgrade"? Battles that were giving 45 - 85 exp are now giving 20-25 exp and the adventure battles don't give any exp now.

Also, what has happend to the market books and gifts? the 1500 affection is only 100 now?  

that change was terrible. really really terrible. theres no way i am going to be able to upgrade my girls now. they set it up WAAYY too low.... 
I have been playing for months daily now and i loved coming to play, I would come into the game Many times every day,

but these changes are making me frustrated and I dont think i will play as much for now. The Gifts are wayy wayy too low now. i might just come every few days now
I know they lowered some of the requirements, but it is still going to be too hard to upgrade them this way. im not too happy with these changes. feels discouraging. 
I Had a gold gift necklace i won on a contest that was like 3000 or something and it went down to 400 or something like that.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jyepie said:

that change was terrible. really really terrible. theres no way i am going to be able to upgrade my girls now. they set it up WAAYY too low.... 
I have been playing for months daily now and i loved coming to play, I would come into the game Many times every day,

but these changes are making me frustrated and I dont think i will play as much for now. The Gifts are wayy wayy too low now. i might just come every few days now
I know they lowered some of the requirements, but it is still going to be too hard to upgrade them this way. im not too happy with these changes. feels discouraging. 
I Had a gold gift necklace i won on a contest that was like 3000 or something and it went down to 400 or something like that.... 

no it wasn't. your just too lazy to use your eyes. see my other reply to you posting this lie all over.

13 hours ago, Muppet said:

look at your girls. the affection they need was also reduced.

6 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

no it wasn't. your just too lazy to use your eyes. see my other reply to you posting this lie all over.

look at your girls. the affection they need was also reduced.

it might take a month to level up a girl now. specially the 2 bunny new affection upgrades. 

the higest the gifts go now is like 100 points, the MAXIMUM i can see. yet Bunny is going to need 3500 for the new level up.... I can buy gifts every day for 100 points. it will still take 30 days 

2 minutes ago, jyepie said:

it might take a month to level up a girl now. specially the 2 bunny new affection upgrades. 

the higest the gifts go now is like 100 points, the MAXIMUM i can see. yet Bunny is going to need 3500 for the new level up.... I can buy gifts every day for 100 points. it will still take 30 days 

stop lying. bunny requires 1750 to go from grade 4 to grade 5. i've already almost done it in less than 24 hours.

also keep i mind that the best way to get those xp and aff items is to play 10x pachinko. you will get ~1-2 of each on every ~40k-45k$. because sometimes they are green and you get some gear too (with good chances for epic gear now) thats waaaaaaay cheaper than buying from the market.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jyepie said:

Huh? I didn't even spend all my items to max the new affection values. Somebody didn't have the foresight to buy all the affection raising items everyday, I see.

44 minutes ago, Drakonis said:

Why does every mission use so much energy it takes more than 1 full bar per mission... 

Takes more in higher level areas it's to encourage people to use kobans to recharge their energy meter not really a issue for me since i keep killing the boss to get the 3 girls they hold so i have something to do while waiting for it to recharge also doing that gives you points for a contest as well that gives kobans it's up to the person to what they want to use their kobans for some people want to use them to go threw the story faster.but for me i would rather use them to get more girls from epic pachinko

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

So this was originally supposed to be an email to them but my email to hh@hentaiheroes.com got bounced back so hopefully they'll see it here

I'm writing mostly to express my opinion on the recent changes to the game.
Most of the changes I've seen seem to be to persuade the player to spend real money which I understand is the goal of this game, to make money.
However, some changes seem to be a bit much.
For starters, when you level up, your energy doesn't always reset.
I haven't been able to test out what levels do reset your energy because now the only way to get experience is through missions and, occasionally, the story.
I do appreciate the 150 'kobans' reward for completing all your missions, but now, more often than not, once you've completed the missions you're pretty much stuck for exp until you get new ones.
The other thing I'm really unsure about is the Pachinko. I don't mind the new updates to the rewards, although I do think the Legendary items are a bit over powered(I got lucky and got three of them), but what bothers me is how the price keeps changing on me.
At one point to play 10 games was 38,100 but in about a weeks time that price has changed to 38,900 and is now up to 43,900.
Is this price set based on a players level or number of times they've played or something else entirely?
Lastly, the updates to items and the harem.
All the girls I have in my harem are between levels 37-40
Why now does it take, at most, 9 experience to level up the girls?
What was the point of that?
And while the nerfing of the experience items makes sense now that less exp is required to level up a girl, why the affection items?
It now takes FOREVER to get a girl to the next affection level.
I know this change may be to try to encourage players to spend more gold for more items and in turn more real money, but the affection items have been nerfed WAY too much
All that said, I still do enjoy your game and hope you take some of what I've said into account.
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 28-8-2017 at 6:59 PM, EthanEverhart said:

So this was originally supposed to be an email to them but my email to hh@hentaiheroes.com got bounced back so hopefully they'll see it here

I'm writing mostly to express my opinion on the recent changes to the game.
Most of the changes I've seen seem to be to persuade the player to spend real money which I understand is the goal of this game, to make money.
However, some changes seem to be a bit much.
For starters, when you level up, your energy doesn't always reset.
I haven't been able to test out what levels do reset your energy because now the only way to get experience is through missions and, occasionally, the story.
I do appreciate the 150 'kobans' reward for completing all your missions, but now, more often than not, once you've completed the missions you're pretty much stuck for exp until you get new ones.
The other thing I'm really unsure about is the Pachinko. I don't mind the new updates to the rewards, although I do think the Legendary items are a bit over powered(I got lucky and got three of them), but what bothers me is how the price keeps changing on me.
At one point to play 10 games was 38,100 but in about a weeks time that price has changed to 38,900 and is now up to 43,900.
Is this price set based on a players level or number of times they've played or something else entirely?
Lastly, the updates to items and the harem.
All the girls I have in my harem are between levels 37-40
Why now does it take, at most, 9 experience to level up the girls?
What was the point of that?
And while the nerfing of the experience items makes sense now that less exp is required to level up a girl, why the affection items?
It now takes FOREVER to get a girl to the next affection level.
I know this change may be to try to encourage players to spend more gold for more items and in turn more real money, but the affection items have been nerfed WAY too much
All that said, I still do enjoy your game and hope you take some of what I've said into account.

Energy gets refilled every 10 levels

I cant complain i seem to lvl faster with these missions and i dont mind waiting for new to appear so why cant you .

Maybe you just play pachinko to much? >_<

as i understood it the affection needed has been lowered and affection gain from items as well but it takes around the same amount of time i think?