HentaiHeroes

Just now, Drago4 said:

I dont have a f5

because the key on ur keyboard broke? because u r on a smartphone? U have to give me a little something if u really need help ( ' - ')

if u r on a smartphone u still just need to clear ur cache. May google how to do it for whatever browser u r using.

Hey guys,

i have already a account for this cool game via nutaku.net (Goku85) and i just coincidentally find out today that the game has a own page with much more features... O.o But the problem is, that my account doesn't exist here and i really dont want to play all quests once again... Is it possible to transfer the acc somehow? that would be VERY cool!

• 1 month later...
On 09/10/2017 at 9:55 PM, Neogeta85 said:

Too bad! :/ Then i have to stay on nutaku.net

Hey, dear Neogeta85!

We are working on a project which will allow in the future for your accounts to be transfered! ;) So, you can have more fun and laughts!

Stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I’m super new to this game but I’m looking forward to becoming a supreme harem champ xD. My question is what’s the best way to go about choosing a specialty? Should I heavily arrange my gear to just focus on one stat ( hardcore, charm, know how)? My know how is my highest stat troll dude told me that’s my specialty. I’ve got my Red batteler as my alpha. Should I make all girls in my battle squad know how type girls? Should I even bother leveling girls that I won’t use in battle? I’ll always chase that money and get their affection up, but should I waste money and time leveling them up as well? Didn’t mean to over load on the questions but sense I’m at it, what the hell does RNG mean?

3 hours ago, Dev456 said:

Hey guys! I’m super new to this game but I’m looking forward to becoming a supreme harem champ xD. My question is what’s the best way to go about choosing a specialty? Should I heavily arrange my gear to just focus on one stat ( hardcore, charm, know how)? My know how is my highest stat troll dude told me that’s my specialty. I’ve got my Red batteler as my alpha. Should I make all girls in my battle squad know how type girls? Should I even bother leveling girls that I won’t use in battle? I’ll always chase that money and get their affection up, but should I waste money and time leveling them up as well? Didn’t mean to over load on the questions but sense I’m at it, what the hell does RNG mean?

your specialty is applied to you by random process. you are one of the three specialties right now, nothing you can do about that.
find out that specialty (visible next to your name in the Battle page), and focus everything on that specialty.
gear, girls, etc. everything on that one specialty.
right now you don't really need defense to win against bosses.

about leveling girls; affection --> probably yes, if you want to see the new poses and the affection scenes.
experience --> maybe to win a contest, but otherwise it is probably useless to do.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, gurney said:

so i restarted the game in order to change my class to hardcore type but it seems to auto select my class. is there any way to choose? i don't remember choosing.

there isn't...
the only thing you can do is keep making accounts until you have the one you want :D

I am stuck with 2 hardcore accounts :|

• 3 weeks later...

Yey guys,first of all congratulations for the awesome game!! 

I have some criticism related to the game art...Every player know very well that boobs,dicks and pussies are pretty nice and well drawn. But when come to lower parts(even lower) like their feet,the art starts to be very irregular,Clarisse for example in the second affection scene,isn't exactly a "beautiful" foot pointed to your face. Obs: I already have art classes and I really understand how difficult is drawn hands and feet(for me at least) but I'm only SUGGESTING to change the artistic style. I hope you can understand what I'm saying (You could make some foot fetish guys happyB|

Therefor,I thinks there is a bug on the HALLOWEN HOUSEMAID,if you look closely you will see that in the second affection scene the both feet are kinda of switched,you can see her big toe where it was to be the little pinkie. 

THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION!!

Just to compare...commander cattleman has perfect legs and feet. It's sexy in a different way...kind of charm

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

Why aren't there any guides on this game. You would think there would be here in the forums. I even tried to contact support, but those are dead buttons (they don't do anything).

For example, I have a question about affection: Does it only help in the making of money, or does it also help the girl's stats in pvp battle? Same thing about Experience. I think the experience goes to the battles, but I wouldn't know, as there is no break down as to what it improves.

Also, how do you change your specialty, and what does that even do for your stats? I've tried soaking points and outfitting for another specialty, but still shows me as charm.

There is a lot missing from this game. I want to know if it is worth investing in. I normally invest a lot in games I like. I have another sex rpg that I invest over $2000/mo US in, but they haven't done any improvements, so I'm looking to invest somewhere else. Is this game worth it? I've been playing for 2 days, and so far, I like the story line, but everything else is really boring. Even the PVP, as it flies by, so I can't see what is going on, and there is no control. Then the PVE, 5 minutes, then no playing for 4 hours while waiting on recharge. I would invest money to buy the time, but like I said, I see no support, and there are too many things missing from this game.

So please, someone explain how the mechanics work and explain why this is worth playing or even investing in.

Thank you.

PS: I hate music while playing games, unless from my playlist. But, I want sounds. Another reason to not invest is poor options on settings.

Edited by Sum_Gai
Forgot something

Man Holy crap what kind of luck is mine?? after 3 days playing 50 times per day trying to get Winter Agate I was literally desperate. Furthermore I've been playing for weeks trying to get housemaid,the last gruntt's girl and suddenly I wake up without even put the glasses and go play on cellphone and obviously...I get winter agate. Ohhhh Finally. So I had some energy left I went to gruntt to try christmas bunny and EXACTLY in the next click...BOOM housemaid. I really don't know if my luck is a curse or a bless but...Winter agate.

Screenshot_20171221-091352.png

Screenshot_20171221-091255.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

I really don't know if my luck is a curse or a bless but...Winter agate.

A curse of course. You got Agate but she brought her maid with her, which means that she won't have much time for you in the first couple of weeks :D

Maybe if you ask nicely they'll allow you to watch? 9_9

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Man Holy crap what kind of luck is mine?? after 3 days playing 50 times per day trying to get Winter Agate I was literally desperate. Furthermore I've been playing for weeks trying to get housemaid,the last gruntt's girl and suddenly I wake up without even put the glasses and go play on cellphone and obviously...I get winter agate. Ohhhh Finally. So I had some energy left I went to gruntt to try christmas bunny and EXACTLY in the next click...BOOM housemaid. I really don't know if my luck is a curse or a bless but...Winter agate.

Man,what fuck,I just got Christmas bunny now,resulting in 3girls in a single day. This game is AMAZING!! kkk PS: Do not  decrease the drop rate because of my comment hehe;)

Just to remember I was playing for weeks for the housemaid and 3 days for agate

• Like 1