HentaiHeroes

2 hours ago, ArthurSaber said:

What is different endurance with ego?

ego is the actual life points you have in a battle, and it's dependent on two things:

1) Endurance. Every point of endurance is also a point of ego.
2) The strength of your Alpha girl in your specialty (which is why you should pick a girl of your specialty). There's some calculation there, but I won't go into detail there. The higher that specialty stat of your alpha girl, the higher the ego boost you will have.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

ego is the actual life points you have in a battle, and it's dependent on two things:

1) Endurance. Every point of endurance is also a point of ego.
2) The strength of your Alpha girl in your specialty (which is why you should pick a girl of your specialty). There's some calculation there, but I won't go into detail there. The higher that specialty stat of your alpha girl, the higher the ego boost you will have.

Thank you i was confused with endurance boosts and ego boosts lol :) 

6 hours ago, ArthurSaber said:

Thank you i was confused with endurance boosts and ego boosts lol :) 

If you see a epic or legendary single stat item of your main stat, Use that instead of the multi stat items that give you more than one stat for example if you're charm a single stat item that gives just charm would be better than a single stat item that gives endurance since not only does it increase your damage but it will boost your endurance more than the single stat endurance item of the same level giving you more ego/health your main stat also increases your crit rating if you're not at 25% which is the max amount you can get

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zefbli said:

We can have unlimited money ? 

Sure thing! Just keep fighting a boss (or another player in the arena) and if you continue to win it'll continue to drop money. Keep it up and you'll have a few millions in no time. Which makes this unlimited in the technical sense of the word because every time you fight you'll get more money :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just did 90 battles against Gruntt in a row using the 30% off refill on endurance...

NO GIRLS. NOT EVEN A SINGLE LEGENDARY AFFECTION ITEM.

I could convince myself saying I should have expected this but not even one item...

I just want The housemaid before I have to blow my bank on affection scenes...

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG

2 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Just did 90 battles against Gruntt in a row using the 30% off refill on endurance...

I could convince myself saying I should have expected this but not even one item...

why do you waste kobans for things that can be bought in the market and/or a permanent bossgirl? if your pity timer is pretty low atm then you can battle gruntt a million times and you probably won't get the housemaid.

I got a question dear harem heroes team,

you got a region in the game called hamelin town and i live actually in the real "rat catcher" hamelin town in germany (no kidding). Sooooo i thought i can maybe get a little reward/gift or something for this fact to my nutaku acc (Goku85) :D

Edited by Neogeta85

• 2 weeks later...

AN SUGGESTION: GUYS what about a progressive daily reward system for active players? like,if you log every day you can get like affection itens,small quantities of kobans and in the end of the week or even a month you can get for example a Free game in epic pachinko x1. It already happen in games like magic rush and CRYSTAL MAIDENS. And it's very,very encouraging

I must be one of the unluckiest people alive, I spend my hard earned kobans on a spin and what do I get, I unlocked a girl woohoo I think, hopeing its a event girl, but no not only is it not an event girl, its a girl I can unlock by battling grunt that i'm currently battling any way, not only this its the girl I least like of the whole game, SMH

On 27/01/2018 at 5:39 AM, DRSTRONGDONG said:

shes the one I got that I didn't want :D

On 6/25/2017 at 12:33 AM, Ratzinkaiser said:

Is there any way to speed up energy regeneration other than levelling up or spending kobans? Waiting for about an hour while it regenerates enough to progress to see one line of dialogue (sometimes a single word) is a bit much ._.

On 6/25/2017 at 1:45 AM, Ratzinkaiser said:

Except it's also not in a sense since the girls in the Harem generate money which needs to be constantly collected as it doesn't generate more until the first batch is collected. For example Bunny - Her profile states that she generates 1260/h, but that's only if you're constantly collecting her income, otherwise she just generates 315 regardless of the amount of time that passes, necessitating constantly being around to get money to buy items to level girls, gain affections and complete their affection costs.

I'm probably very late to the party at this point, but THIS. Very much this. The money collection system is stupid since we don't necessarily gain as much as the label says unless we actively come to collect it. At the very least, I would prefer for the game to be upfront about how much money we can gain per amount of time, not tying it to an amount per hour which the collection system doesn't even follow.

And dear God, the energy regeneration. I would be fine with it if it was that slow by design, but prior to me reaching the level I am on now, leveling up would refresh the energy bar, enabling me to continue with the story. This incentivized me to keep on leveling up as it is the only other way to gain energy other than waiting. But then, this stopped after I passed level 10 or so. Why is that?

15 minutes ago, BigDick1231 said:

Can we get a week where girls reflect Superstar anime Heroines?

A future event will be based on super Heroines but i am not sure if they're from Japanese anime or US superheroes though.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

On 2/7/2018 at 11:13 PM, Hugh Mungus said:

I'm probably very late to the party at this point, but THIS. Very much this. The money collection system is stupid since we don't necessarily gain as much as the label says unless we actively come to collect it. At the very least, I would prefer for the game to be upfront about how much money we can gain per amount of time, not tying it to an amount per hour which the collection system doesn't even follow.

And dear God, the energy regeneration. I would be fine with it if it was that slow by design, but prior to me reaching the level I am on now, leveling up would refresh the energy bar, enabling me to continue with the story. This incentivized me to keep on leveling up as it is the only other way to gain energy other than waiting. But then, this stopped after I passed level 10 or so. Why is that?

If you're not at the Juy Sea yet, you have a rude shock ahead.  As well as waiting for your energy to regenerate to advance the story like a soap opera episode, you have to spend money (and lots of it!!) every third or fourth scene just to advance through some of the quests.  The worst quest in this extortionate world is 'A Glutton's Tears' followed by 'A Virgin on the Ocean'.  Other worlds require your money to advance the quests from time to time, but never as often or as much to pay.  I'm at the Juy Sea for one of my games and I just let it sit there not advancing because I had other priorities, like upgrading my girls' affection and XP levels.  The last major upgrade was when they did away with the full energy recharge for every level up, replacing it with a restocking of the store.  However, every tenth (I think) level up, your energy would be recharged instead so they retained it a little.  You can fiddle the shop restocking though... When you are just about to gain a new level (you can check it by hovering over the XP level circle along the top), if you have only just had a restocking because the normal 8 hours had elapsed then clear out what you want (money permitting), say books and gifts, and it'll restock again as soon as you exceed the remaining XP needed to level up.  That way you get two restockings for the price of one in terms of time.  The best place to plan this is in the daily missions when you'll know what XP you'll get for completing each of the tasks.

Thanks to developers for ruining this game, I use to love to play and looked forward to the battles several times a day. Now i'll lucky to win 1 battle, because you putt us up against players 10 levels above us and i'm 17,890, going up against 25,000 and 35,000 players so i never win. If it was your intention to Make this game fail and eventually no will play, you have accomplished your goes. it officially sucks now. Good job. can i get back all the money i have spent since you clearly don't care about making money.

• Like 1

A great free to play game with a ton of content to discover. I really like that paying users dont get overpowered after spending 10€\$. Although i know its a grind and wait game, i'd appreciate if there would be another money earning option or the quests\girls would give more. Alternativly the shop prices could go down, in order to relief some of the frustration factor. A little frustration is motivating toomuch isn't. I'd feel honored if you dear developers would consider my ideas in the next balance update. At the end i just want to thank you for creating a really awesome game.