Christmas Revival! General Discussion!

Greetingz

40 minutes ago, natstar said:

It actually shows people that have not gotten them yet that they're actually dropping for people so if you keep trying you can get them as well i normally don't get event girls until the last day of the event anyways so it's good to encourage people to keep trying if i did not keep trying i would not still be trying to get them on the last day of the event so i would not get them.

That's exactly my point @natstar, not annoying people but encourage them! B|

Like I said to @Damoncord: ignore the arena, fight against the bosses only. ;)

Only in that way you could get both girls, even more if the event have the 14 days drop rate set, as it seems.

3 hours ago, sanjkame said:

I definetely realize that gruntt hate us all kkkk I took like 2 months to get all his girls

You are complaining about two months? You have no idea how easy it is now. Just compare that to the year it took me to get all Gruntt's girls. ¬¬

• Thanks 1

It's day 5 people, make sure you compleet it! You'll receive the set on the final day! (Day 7)
50.jpg

Winter is cumming
Thane Sansa is lacking cocks in her northern kingdom.
She intends to do raids to steal men from the coasts.
Go to talk to her and try to appease her frustrations.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, masca10 said:

Only in that way you could get both girls, even more if the event have the 14 days drop rate set, as it seems.

I haven't fought in the arena since I made it to Ninja Village, I'm always behind on the dropped girls so I spend my energy getting them.  

• Like 1

Just now, Damoncord said:

I haven't fought in the arena since I made it to Ninja Village, I'm always behind on the dropped girls so I spend my energy getting them.  

Like me then. Just that it's been a long time since last time I fought in arena. Like, I don't know, two months perhaps? xD

In that time I got: the lovely Solveig, Rumiko, HW Juliette, Sung Tai Ki (this two girls, one behind another, hehe), Cheryl, Sporty Jeanne, Regine, Housemaid, Fae Marjoa, Commander Cattleman (as a huge fan of ME, I love this one, hahaha), Miss Spook, Winter Agate, and finally, Christmas Bunny.

Not bad, huh? ^_^

This event should have start 7 days earlier to let at everyone the chance to drop the girls of the event. Day 5 and still nothing. I think, my account is too old and i've too many girl (53 girls in my account) for having a chance to drop a 7 days event girl. 

My last message was just to say than i would love than this thread talk about something else than just "Whaoouuu i've drop an event girl, i'm soo happy. Look !" There is chatbox for this type of thing.

5 minutes ago, Sombre said:

This event should have start 7 days earlier to let at everyone the chance to drop the girls of the event. Day 5 and still nothing. I think, my account is too old and i've too many girl (53 girls in my account) for having a chance to drop a 7 days event girl. 

My last message was just to say than i would love than this thread talk about something else than just "Whaoouuu i've drop an event girl, i'm soo happy. Look !" There is chatbox for this type of thing.

Hi! :D

And that's because I said this:

14 hours ago, masca10 said:

So, as you can see, my goal it's encourage you, not bother you. ;)

Just curious, how many times you fight per day? More or less, of course.

Maximum. I don't count. But i've read somewhere than there is a malus on the drop rate for people who have a lot of girls already. More you have girls, more your drop rate fall. But don't really know if it's an official information. 

I just hope than the event minimum limit drop rate is a real thing. Because, else, it's really annoying. 

I'm not bother, i just want to read something else about the event than this type of answer. 

Edited by Sombre

il y a 10 minutes, Sombre a dit :

But i've read somewhere than there is a malus on the drop rate for people who have a lot of girls already. More you have girls, more you drop rate fall. But don't really know if it's an official information. 

It's only for normal boss girl not event one, the drop rate for event girls is static and it's the same for everyone.

Thanks. It seem than since i've disconnect/reconnect, i've drop an event girl after 4 try. If that is a good info and can serve for someone, i will advice for people who let their computer powered all the month to disconnect/reconnect every day.

1 minute ago, henter said:

Whats wrong with the eventcount? I´m at 6/5 Mission completed and no Items claimed.

what's wrong is that you have to wait for tomorrow, because event mission rewards are always given on the last day of the event.
the counter just keeps track if you reached the required 5 completed missions.

• Haha 1