Christmas Revival! General Discussion!

Greetingz

14 minutes ago, DHarry said:

If Jessie has a button, she ain't clicking it. ?

Still no Agate. I'm starting to plan for not getting her. Also, I saved 5400 kobans (I keep calling them Clams in my head) so I could have a go at the others. BUT I am very close to 1 month without a boss girl. I don't want to risk resetting the timer with the epic pachinko girl. So maybe I say farewell to this event and start hitting on some bosses for their girls. Such a shame aboit Agate though...

I keep calling them Meowth's headcoins.

This Christmas event was pretty good for me. I got Christmas Bunny (didn't bother to try and get Agata), in the event before I got both sci-fi girls (Fae & Cattleman), one piece of the Christmas armor set was quite useful to me and as if this isn't enough I won a legendary armor piece with Epic pachinko. Not a new one (a replacement) but it's always nice if you can boost your score a bit more.

The only problem I have now is that because I got more girls it now also has become more difficult to keep their XP maxed. But I'll live.

On 12/20/2017 at 10:30 AM, ZenMaster said:

Definitely generous. You're now totally ignoring the alternative situation which is: "The drop rate can be considered a problem only if you don't get any girl within one month". Yes, there is randomness involved but the odds have definitely been (slightly!) adjusted in our favor as well. Also: the event just started so you really have no reason to complain just yet. Save that for the (hopefully not happening!) moment when you don't get any girls after the event is over.

See, during the sci-fi event I really wanted leia/rey. I didn't set any alarmclocks but I did start fighting the boss several times a day. And only after the event was more than halfway through did I finally manage to get her.

Also: the special daily missions so far never lasted for longer than 3 hours so far. That accounts for something too I think. During the last event some took you 6 to 7 hours, which can be quite challenging if you wish to complete all daily missions.

Well, I'm not sure if the girls remain available till the end of the year or disappear tonight, now that the special missions finished (I kinda fear the latter), but I guess I'm close to the "reason to complain" situation now. I haven't set midnight alarms like in the Sci-Fi event anymore, only fought Gruntt in the daytime, but after 7 days still no success. And no, I haven't gotten Agate either... still trying for Bunny only. :(

3 hours ago, botc76 said:

Well, the christmas set is worth shit. You`d think they could at least have offered some good gear.

For me one was definitely good (much better than what I had in that slot), and one a little bit better. So over all really not bad... it's a present after all. ;)

Just now, Zam said:

Who's Jessie and what do I need to do to fall in his/her grace? :)

JessieChan (a.k.a. Jessie, a.k.a. the person of the Kinkoid team that inspired the artists when creating Mala) is the community manager. You can see her name pop up as creator of a lot of threads that are pinned. She's also the one that starts the forum contests, and the admin in the English discord group. I think she is responsible for the PR within the team, but I could be mistaken by that.
Anyway, if you want to please her, you might want to start offering wine to her (although it could go the wrong way, because she might actually have stopped drinking).

The button thing is running gag in the discord community. It was around when I joined it in february, and I am trying to get the word spread on the forum as well xD
If you ask her about it, she will probably confirm having that button to see you try to please her for a girl.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, botc76 said:

Well, the christmas set is worth shit. You`d think they could at least have offered some good gear.

I got 1 useful piece, which is 1 more than the halloween set, so i guess Im happy. Sadly still didn't get Agate. I wish I hadn't bothered too. At least I'd be much richer. Well, 30 minutrs on the clock. I'm off giving it a final shot...

34 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I got 1 useful piece, which is 1 more than the halloween set, so i guess Im happy. Sadly still didn't get Agate. I wish I hadn't bothered too. At least I'd be much richer. Well, 30 minutrs on the clock. I'm off giving it a final shot...

Well, screw it... there went nothing.

I even woke up in the night for one last shot of battling Gruntt AND wasted a couple of Pachinkos in a desperate last shot with my few kobans, but no luck. No girl whatsoever this event, in spite of playing like 16 hrs/day.

I'm not very motivated to move on now. Too much randomness for my taste... Something is wrong with their formulas if one guy can get both even girls in 5 minutes (like I read here above or in the other thread), while others can struggle for 7 days and no luck. Or maybe this even was just too short.

• Like 1

Last day of the event.....

3 hours before event ends....

playing it 16 hrs/day since the event started....

wasted accumulated kobans from daily rewards....

only got Christmas Bunny :-( ...

usually I get all the girls in an event...

but not this time, Lady Luck has been very very busy with someone else...

Hope next time shes early to visit me.