Christmas Revival! General Discussion!

Greetingz

5 minutes ago, henter said:

From older events i got the girls when the limit was reached.

Tomorrow night.

you can argue about it, but you ALWAYS get the girls on the last day of the event, same goes for these equipment sets.

anyway, in ~12h40m (5AM CET) the server will provide new missions, which will start the last day of the event.
after that time you will get the set by going to the missions/contests screens.
in events of two weeks, the girl would be given after this last "server reset" and never before.

Meh, got bunny pretty early on, went for Agate, but still nothing. Event is almost over, so I feel it's time to complain. ? So, here goes. Damnit Kinkoid, give me my winter Agate. I don't want to have wasted my time on dark lord with his meager 2k drop for nothing. ☹

Final day, make sure to claim your set! It's specially crafted by Santa Claudia!
RH1wABG.png
And also our final daily mission of this event!
52.jpg
Decorate your harem
Get in the Christmas mood!
Take a moment with your girls to decorate your harem.
It will be a lovely place for future guests.
And tinsels may provide you with some very bondage and yet festive ideas...

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

spent over 5k kobans for bunny but didnt get her. no time for playing so needed spent kobans :(. bought her at pachinko. really bad drop rate forme this event :(

I just got the last one just now so don't give up since you still have until the missions reset before the event ends.

image.thumb.png.1416254438589aef86abf8261694ebcf.png

Edited by natstar

6 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

I snagged agate a few hours ago as well, so I managed to get both girls.  Also unrelated, but I went back to my main money farm and got a girl from that first fight.

Grats, Since event girls from bosses don't count as boss girls getting one does not reset your next boss girl from dropping and since each time you fail to get a boss girl increases the drop rate of your next boss girl dropping farming event girls is a good way to get your boss girl drop rate up but it's going to be some time again before you get another boss girl since you just got one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Great... mono-hardcore from the christmas set was on the one spot I couldn't use it, because I have a mono-hardcore legendary there. This set was as useless for me as the halloween set. ¬¬ Well at least I got a bit more money out of it.

A person on discord had the same issue since he had a legendary single stat item as well i think he posted it in the screenshot section but it's good that they did not add crit to it like the last set at least so some people would have gotten use out of it unlike last time.

Just now, natstar said:

A person on discord had the same issue since he had a legendary single stat item as well i think he posted it in the screenshot section but it's good that they did not add crit to it like the last set at least so some people would have gotten use out of it unlike last time.

Kaos already had told us what the things would be. I just hoped I could finally replace those stupid low level epics I have.

• Like 1

Still nothing for me on gruntt. I hope than Jessie have really a special button for dropping Agate. 

Keep your christmass stuff, there will be a contest on discord where you need to show your Xmas stuff.

Edited by Sombre

400 battles against the event girl bosses and still no drop(320 against Gruntt, 80 against Dark lord)... What a great event... Not even talking about the useless items as a reward, thought they would at least learn from their mistakes and reward mainstat mono items or implement a pity timer for event girl drops but no....

Edited by rayley

42 minutes ago, rayley said:

400 battles against the event girl bosses and still no drop(320 against Gruntt, 80 against Dark lord)... What a great event... Not even talking about the useless items as a reward, thought they would at least learn from their mistakes and reward mainstat mono items or implement a pity timer for event girl drops but no....

unlucky, but at least you had a chance to get them. it was uncertain for a long time if they would even do revivals.
as for the set of equipments. they have no way to make a system to determine your main stat.
they did change it up since the halloween revival, when we got random items.
they gave everyone 1 mono-stat hardcore epic item, 1 mono-stat know-how epic item, 1 mono-stat charm epic item, 1 dual-stat hardcore&know-how epic item, 1 dual-stat hardcore&charm epic item and 1 dual-stat know-how&charm epic item.
this was the only way for them at the moment to give everyone at least one mono item of their main stat, and 3 items you might be able to use.
(although I'd rather had 2 mono-stats of every specialty).

On 12/20/2017 at 6:28 AM, BananaJoy said:

for me the first one is only being problem. the 2nd i mostly get fast after that. still working on agate. last event it took 5 days for first girl and 2nd got 8h later

This happened to me, too! I got Agate yesterday after 5 days of trying, and was really getting used to the idea that Bunny wouldn't show up - but then, as soon as I started playing this morning, down she dropped! 

If Jessie has a button, she ain't clicking it. ?

Still no Agate. I'm starting to plan for not getting her. Also, I saved 5400 kobans (I keep calling them Clams in my head) so I could have a go at the others. BUT I am very close to 1 month without a boss girl. I don't want to risk resetting the timer with the epic pachinko girl. So maybe I say farewell to this event and start hitting on some bosses for their girls. Such a shame aboit Agate though...