Club boss reward when all girls are obtained

Master-17

For the first time I got the last girl from the club boss. And now I see that the reward for defeating him is negligible.

1.jpg.b973485ac4f0e5d38a3f8c879f72bdb7.jpg

1 cheap Affection item for a bunch of tickets spent. What's the point of fighting him now? I'm sure many have experienced this. My suggestion is to make the reward increase based on the damage dealt.

• Like 5

After you have all the grils the boss is only usefull for those Contests. The rewards you get when you have the current gril really need to get buffed dramatically.

Since shards should be spread out roughly evenly in your Club everyone who really wants the grils should have them in certain time too. So nobody should be left over if ppl are not interested in fighting the boss anymore

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/5/2023 at 8:23 PM, Master-17 said:

For the first time I got the last girl from the club boss. And now I see that the reward for defeating him is negligible.

1.jpg.b973485ac4f0e5d38a3f8c879f72bdb7.jpg

1 cheap Affection item for a bunch of tickets spent. What's the point of fighting him now? I'm sure many have experienced this. My suggestion is to make the reward increase based on the damage dealt.

same, i was so dissappointed. i just made 212 million damage because i thought oh yess i need gifts and i only got a 700affection gift. 

Its already a little bit dissapointing, that you can only fight a clubchampion in a club and nothing more, but  getting so bad rewards after getting all girls is not good!

image.png

• Like 1