I can't buy the monthly card

Hello, i would like to buy the monthly card to improve my gameplay but i don't seem to be able to do so, well i've put my credit card number with both ways: 12345678 or 1234-5678, i also ticked the option that i agree with the terms of use but not the other two options (i don't know if that matters) and when i click to confirm purchase my screen just freezes, not a total freeze because i can still see the timer running on the background but i am unable to interact with anything and i am forced to reload the page.

Edited by Cytheria
  • Like 1

If it's a gift card it might not work you just enter the number 123456789 like that then the expiry date it will not work if expired either and click i have read and agree to these terms then confirm purchase try logging out of the game since your game should not freeze even if it rejects your card

I am not using a gift card but a credit card and i've put all the card info like the card number, expiry date and CCV correctly, i also ticked the accept terms of use option but the screen freezes and i have to hit the refresh button otherwise i am stucked.