timer sliders for the girls

Varnart

just a bit of an idea, what do you all think of a changeable timer slider for some of the 3 star girls, maybe be able to change their collection times from like 45 minutes to like a hour an a half, if you want some quick cash or can be patient for longer.

• Like 1

It has been suggested before.

It removes the point of them giving different amounts of money since the ones that give less money take less time for you be able to collect it while ones that give more money take more time for you to be able to collect it since raising their affection is not about making money anyways also if they wanted to reduce the amount of money people had which is why every new harem member you get costs more to upgrade so if they wanted to give people more money then they would just remove the increasing costs for every new harem member you get.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2

it would be nice for the players to have an option to collect only once a day. The amount what each girl can create per hour we already can see in our harem if we look up each girl.

..but this will only happen when hell freezes over... because it ruins the the way of "earning" money for the developers because many players use kobans to collect the harem money.

@ natstar

I think you missunderstood Varnart.

If i understand what he wrote correctly then he only had the goal to collect all his girls in a range from 45 minutes up to 3 hours at the same time. In this case the time ist constant but the amount of money which each girl can create is not as we can see when we look each girl up in our harem.

...and Natstar (sigh)..a word of advice for your writing technique:

Please use sentences which are not an entire paragraph long because in this forum are many people which are not native speakers / writers. Overlong sentences are very confusing and will lead to missunderstandings.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Versuch said:

it would be nice for the players to have an option to collect only once a day. The amount what each girl can create per hour we already can see in our harem if we look up each girl.

..but this will only happen when hell freezes over... because it ruins the the way of "earning" money for the developers because many players use kobans to collect the harem money.

@ natstar

I think you missunderstood Varnart.

If i understand what he wrote correctly then he only had the goal to collect all his girls in a range from 45 minutes up to 3 hours at the same time. In this case the time ist constant but the amount of money which each girl can create is not as we can see when we look each girl up in our harem.

...and Natstar (sigh)..a word of advice for your writing technique:

Please use sentences which are not an entire paragraph long because in this forum are many people which are not native speakers / writers. Overlong sentences are very confusing and will lead to missunderstandings.

i already suggested a similar thing some while ago in the ideas main thread, see here: 

that suggestion was made back when hh1.0 was live with maxlvl40 so don't  let yourself get confused from the numbers. what i want to say is that somethig like this won't happen.

to the bolded quote: he was told several times before and still writes like that. i stopped reading his posts because of that. you can do the same thing :) 

Habi,  I understand, but im not asking for a 24 hour timer, I know that defeats the purpose of checking the game more then once a day, what I was asking for is a shorter timer, when you have things to do and maybe can only log on every three hours, but you still want your girls to grow in the affections

@Varnart

Girls can not grow in affection on their own. The level of affection can only be raised by giving gifts to the girls which will increase the amount of money they can create.

..in the entire time playing this game i did not see it happen any other way. If there are other ways to raise or even grow affection please fell free to correct me..^^

Edited by Versuch
  • Like 1