• Jennie
    • Princess Noemy
    • Abraël
    • Samane
    • Fairy
    • Kalissa
    • Lenaëlle (?)

On 12/25/2017 at 5:29 AM, Chthugha said:

Boss girls are the ones you can get from beating bosses. These are world girls xD.

Got to go for Abraël. I love the modern succubus girls. Very sexy. (Succubi from the olden days are not that nice.) I might go for Lenaëlle after I have seen her.

Up Top. I like Abraël too. I wanna quickly get her 4 & 5 Star scenes. Bound to  be sexy :x

Princess Noemy doesn't seem to be the popular choice, but she's by far my favorite of the story girls. Just so damn sexy and her personality is very regal and manipulative. Fairy comes in second because I love faries and her trapped under glass pose is my jam >:D

Princess Agate would probably be my favorite (purely for looks and stuff), but her anti-lesbian behavior is a turn off.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2017 at 1:42 PM, Sombre said:

Hard to choose between kalissa, noemy or agate. I love the scene during the story with kalissa, she is really gorgeous. But noemy & agate have nice stocking. 

Yay, another person who likes Kalissa.  Lovely perky little breasts, toned lean body and a kick-arse personality with hints of the Gothic (eye makeup and hair style).  She would be a great one to have seen in Dark Fantasies or Halloween events.  I agree with you about Agate too.  Same kick-arse and even better boobs.  Not so sure about Noemy, but the reverse seduction scenes in Reward are priceless and very sexy.  Most girls I've known actually DO behave in this way (the ancient story... "He chases her until she catches him").  It's their way of separating the wheat from the chaff - those guys they might actually want to marry and have endless baby-producing sex with.  You might get the impression I'm not a big tit guy.  You'd be right.  I'm not into suffocation, but for Salem I'd make an exception.  There's something about her that suits her massive boobs.  But she doesn't count as she's on Finalmecia's battle team.

On 1/8/2018 at 8:11 AM, Penguin said:

Princess Noemy doesn't seem to be the popular choice, but she's by far my favorite of the story girls. Just so damn sexy and her personality is very regal and manipulative. Fairy comes in second because I love faries and her trapped under glass pose is my jam >:D

Princess Agate would probably be my favorite (purely for looks and stuff), but her anti-lesbian behavior is a turn off.

Absolutely right about Noemy.  I think the same thing.  She's still very slutty though, even if she's insufferably prim and proper about it.  As for Agate.  I think she's wavering on the lesbian thing.  Have you followed her Winter Agate affection scenes with the healing fairy, assuming you won her in the Christmas event?  She's very hooked on that fairy, even if the outcome for any full-on lesbianism is still up in the air.  I think there might be a lingering reluctance to go the whole way.  Give her a break though.  Some girls can be no more sexually attracted to other girls than I would go for another guy.

On 12/25/2017 at 11:51 AM, ZenMaster said:

Ok, so my answer...  it's a tough one because I really like Fairy. She's so cute!

But I can't help it... Even though she's not in my harem just yet my favorite is definitely Kalissa, and I doubt it'll change soon. The way she dresses is already enough to make her look extremely sexy, but I also took a liking to the character so far. So that's my pick :)

Yep, you've stolen my thunder.  They were my two picks as well, but it seems other players love big boobs.  I love Fairy's teasing manipulation and she's just so much fun.

• Like 1

On 5-1-2018 at 10:57 PM, Sombre said:

It's not the subject, but if i could, i would love to see the summoner (The red head girl of trapped city) becoming a harem girl. She is, by far, an interesting character who deserve better than a anonymous role. There is a long time than we didn't see a cute character in this story. 

Sure agree with you here.  I assume you're talking about the maroon-haired invoker with lime green dress.  Yes, she's really cute, but I can't see there can be a spin-off adventure with her without messing up the integrity of the story.  But you never know.  It was only towards the end of Hamelin Town that we discovered Jennie is an invoker with magical skills.  Prior to that we pictured her as no more than an airhead slut.  The whole of Ninja Village where Jennie appears was really messy story-wise and there is far too much sex.  There is no obvious reason why we have won Jennie as she was committed to Romero.  Obtaining her sister Jessie made a lot more sense, but no.  Maybe the developers could look at a world story that looks at invoking as a story in itself and perhaps bringing Jessie back to reprise her role and finish the job.  She seemed like an obvious candidate for my harem to me.  Maybe then, too, we could see what happened to Finalmecia in the talons of the magical creature the maroon haired summoner in question invoked.

On 1/14/2018 at 3:55 PM, ZenMaster said:

Please mind the spoilers, that's no fun otherwise. Use spoiler tags.

Yes, point taken.  Sorry.  I'd re-read my post and I need to be a lot more careful.  There must be heaps of players who haven't made it to Hamelin Town yet.  How do I use spoiler tags?  I would rather not create them in the first place, though.

• Thanks 1