• Princess Agate
    • Jennie
    • Princess Noemy
    • Abraël
    • Samane
    • Fairy
    • Kalissa
    • Lenaëlle (?)

Ok, so my answer...  it's a tough one because I really like Fairy. She's so cute!

But I can't help it... Even though she's not in my harem just yet my favorite is definitely Kalissa, and I doubt it'll change soon. The way she dresses is already enough to make her look extremely sexy, but I also took a liking to the character so far. So that's my pick :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Boss girls are the ones you can get from beating bosses. These are world girls xD.

Got to go for Abraël. I love the modern succubus girls. Very sexy. (Succubi from the olden days are not that nice.)

i was thinking exactly the same  :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Boss girls are the ones you can get from beating bosses. These are world girls xD.

Some can be pretty bossy though! :D

But you're right of course..  But world girl, I dunno. Should be another description for 'm. AutoGirl? ADG: Auto Drop Girl. Nah, that's lame. hmm..

I know!  Adventure girls...  That has a nice ring to it :)

I always imagined that the boss girls refers to the random girls you can get as a loot in battle against boss. Instead the girls in this survey are obtainable after completing the quests of the adventure. But Bunny, Red Battler and Ankyo also get them by completing quests...

Princess Noemy, because i suppose at some point she would inherit a castle xD

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2017 at 11:47 AM, ZenMaster said:

Hi guys!

What is a boss girl? It's something I made up: I'm referring to the girl which you get for finishing a world. Begin City gets you Juliette, Gems Kingdom gets you Princess Agate, and so on.

But who is your favorite girl?

That's me!  I voted for Fairy but I see she bummed out.  I just think she's cute and charming in a manipulative sort of way.  She's also the only one who actually said she thinks she's in love with the hero (me, I guess).  Mind you, Noemy has the same sort of 'royal' manipulative qualities.  She wants it so badly but she makes sure our hero has to beg for it - very clever scripting.  Kalissa has a kind of Gothic beauty about her - a very wiry and lean build from a lot of physical fitness, as well as cute, perky little breasts to perfectly match her build.

On 12/25/2017 at 1:42 PM, Sombre said:

Hard to choose between kalissa, noemy or agate. I love the scene during the story with kalissa, she is really gorgeous. But noemy & agate have nice stocking. 

You went for my eeny meeny miny mo choices - it was hard because I found some of the 'bosses' battle teams more appealing.  It was a choice for me between Fairy and Kalissa, but it was a close thing.  I'm not a fan of huge airbag boobs so Abraël didn't get my vote.

On 12/24/2017 at 6:53 PM, Sombre said:

Finalmecia. Nice outfit, nice boobs, nice body, nice face, nice psychic. Really sensual. I thought when i read this title than you was talking about wich woman troll we prefer. But you ask just for slave girls. :P

finalmencia is definitely one of the hottest girls in the entire game. i wish she was droppable lol. i wish they do more sexscenes with her. shes definitely my favorite character

i dont know why but theres something really hot about her 

something about that hair and that outfit and those giant boobs that drives me nuts 

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

as for favorite story girl i liked Jennie the most.i think shes the most beautiful

too bad we dont get a clear view of her naked boobs because of her hands covering them by making a heart shape. i would have loved her final stage to have shown us her boobs in full view, too bad

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jyepie said:

as for favorite story girl i liked Jennie the most.i think shes the most beautiful

too bad we dont get a clear view of her naked boobs because of her hands covering them by making a heart shape. i would have loved her final stage to have shown us her boobs in full view, too bad

I think you just answered your own question in the below quote with the quote above.xD

9 minutes ago, jyepie said:

finalmencia is definitely one of the hottest girls in the entire game. i wish she was droppable lol. i wish they do more sexscenes with her. shes definitely my favorite character

i dont know why but theres something really hot about her 

something about that hair and that outfit and those giant boobs that drives me nuts 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jyepie said:

wait how?

Girls coving up some private parts are generally considered to be a lot more sexy than those who just show everything. For the simple reason that there's still a bit of mystery / mystique left.

In "another sex game" I once made & shared a pose where a girl basically covers herself with her arms and it scored way more than any regular (exposing) pose I had made :)  Players really went for it because it was "sexy" :)

• Like 1

I definitely did not prefer the most popular choice - Abraël.  I'm not a big-boob fan, except for Salem who has other qualities that make her so hot.  In her case her enormous boobs seem to fit her personality, and gorgeous attire, hairstyle and face.  But she is one of Finalmecia's slave girls so she doesn't count.  In the end after agonising over impossible choices I went for Fairy.  I wish she had a name like the Kodama wood elf, Sylvia.  She's just the cutest wee thing going with such a wicked and playful personality, but, like the other girls, in the end she's too much of a nympho, in her case gushing more honey than a smashed beehive!  Noemy's reverse and very manipulative seduction scene in 'Reward' takes some beating.  It's amazing how humour like that can be so incredibly sexy - beautifully illustrated.  Second to Fairy, I loved Kalissa.  She knows how to kick butt and she catches fire.  She has a wiry, fit build with the nicest perky little breasts going and they match her physique.  Monster boobs just wouldn't work on her, just as they don't on other lean girls like Clarisse.  She also has that wild, Gothic look with spiky hair and heavy eyeliner.  I always dreamed of a Gothic gf but was more than happy with who I ended up with - someone who looked more like Jennie.  I agree with the contributor who thought partial covering up is sexier than full-on nudity as there is an element of mystery (like Solveig's and Rumiko's babydoll nighties), especially if seductive facial expressions and body language can be captured, which in many cases they have been.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 4:28 PM, jyepie said:

that sounds really cool. i wanna play it, what is it 

Well... It's a commercial game which you need to download & install. So not a free browser game such as Hentai Heroes, though I believe the trial is fully free. I don't think it's appropriate to post direct links (seems like spamming to me) but the game is called: Hentai3D2. It's basically a Hentai spin-off from the main game called 3D Sexvilla. If you Google those names you're bound to find the relevant sites.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

Well... It's a commercial game which you need to download & install. So not a free browser game such as Hentai Heroes, though I believe the trial is fully free. I don't think it's appropriate to post direct links (seems like spamming to me) but the game is called: Hentai3D2. It's basically a Hentai spin-off from the main game called 3D Sexvilla. If you Google those names you're bound to find the relevant sites.

thank you, i just wanted to search on it and see. thanks 

It's not the subject, but if i could, i would love to see the summoner (The red head girl of trapped city) becoming a harem girl. She is, by far, an interesting character who deserve better than a anonymous role. There is a long time than we didn't see a cute character in this story. 

Edited by Sombre
  • Like 2