My email got hijacked, anyway I can link my account to a different email address?

I've got the same problem.  If anyone can help me I'd be grateful.  I lost a game in which I was quite advanced because I couldn't remember the login email.  That email was hacked anyway and I had to close it and start a new one, but I was unable to link that game to a new email address.  Even odder, I was able to use the same profile name to the new game and HH accepted it.  Very odd.  So I have two games which have the same profile name, one useable and current, the other inaccessible.

28 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I've got the same problem.  If anyone can help me I'd be grateful.  I lost a game in which I was quite advanced because I couldn't remember the login email.  That email was hacked anyway and I had to close it and start a new one, but I was unable to link that game to a new email address.  Even odder, I was able to use the same profile name to the new game and HH accepted it.  Very odd.  So I have two games which have the same profile name, one useable and current, the other inaccessible.

Same names are allowed in this game. It's annoying when you try to find someone.

Just now, A R E S said:

Wait a second is that 18k kobans... 

Yeah, why? 

I've saving them since I started to play this game, October 3, 2017, if I recall well. :D

But, I spent my 700 gift kobans, (if you haven't do that yet, save them, trust me), and I played one single shot of Epic Pachinko by mistake. :|

• Like 1

1 minute ago, masca10 said:

Yeah, why? 

I've saving them since I started to play this game, October 3, 2017, if I recall well. :D

But, I spent my 700 gift kobans, (if you haven't do that yet, save them, trust me), and I played one single shot of Epic Pachinko by mistake. :|

Why do I need to save them? I played epic pachinko twice in hope to get a Christmas girl (I did get one).

Just now, A R E S said:

Why do I need to save them? I played epic pachinko twice in hope to get a Christmas girl (I did get one).

That girl is kinda disappointment cuz i dont get a lot of money from her. It's weird that fully maxed girl gives me half the money I get from half maxed bunny

• Sad 1

Just now, A R E S said:

Because Kinkoid normally does reruns of the previous events, so, if you want some girls, of that events, you'll want to be ready for that, don't you? ^_^xD

I prefer to sacrifice some events, for saving, and later, try to get the girls that I mentioned. :D

Plus, you have some chances of getting the regular boss girls, and if I get one of them though the Pachinko, that would be quite disappointing for me. I prefer to get them with old fashion way, hehehe! xD;)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Because Kinkoid normally does reruns of the previous events, so, if you want some girls, of that events, you'll want to be ready for that, don't you? ^_^xD

I prefer to sacrifice some events, for saving, and later, try to get the girls that I mentioned. :D

Plus, you have some chances of getting the regular boss girls, and if I get one of them though the Pachinko, that would be quite disappointing for me. I prefer to get them with old fashion way, hehehe! xD;)

Kinkoid?

2 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Kinkoid is the game creator of Hentai Heroes. ;)

Oh, so u wait till there is an event reruns and then buy all the epic pachinkos? what are the best girls I can get? like who provides me with best $$$/h . so far it is bunny for me

Just now, A R E S said:

Oh, so u wait till there is an event reruns and then buy all the epic pachinkos? what are the best girls I can get? like who provides me with best $$$/h . so far it is bunny for me

Yeah pal, that's my modus operandi, hahaha. xD

Yup, besides of being one of the most pretty girls that you can have in this game, is one of the most profitable. ^_^

In her last star of affection, she gives you 5000 credits per hour, more or less.

The girl that is less moneymaking is Solveig, gorgeous girl, though, hehe.:D

4 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Yeah pal, that's my modus operandi, hahaha. xD

Yup, besides of being one of the most pretty girls that you can have in this game, is one of the most profitable. ^_^

In her last star of affection, she gives you 5000 credits per hour, more or less.

The girl that is less moneymaking is Solveig, gorgeous girl, though, hehe.:D

Thanks budyy, thats some usefull info

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A R E S said:

Thanks budyy, thats some usefull info

Sure thing. ;)

If you have more doubts, shoot. ^_^

Anyway, I almost forgot, in my case, the most profitable girls are:

1. Princess Agate: 6520.

2. Bunny: 5000.

3. Ankyo: 4792.

4. Red Battler: 4042.

5. Juliette: 3920.

6. Sung Tai Ki: 3810.

1 minute ago, masca10 said:

Sure thing. ;)

If you have more doubts, shoot. ^_^

Anyway, I almost forgot, in my case, the most profitable girls are:

1. Princess Agate: 6520.

2. Bunny: 5000.

3. Ankyo: 4792.

4. Red Battler: 4042.

5. Juliette: 3920.

6. Sung Tai Ki: 3810.

Thanks. I got winter agate from pachinko but i dont have regular one :(

46 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

That advice is fine if you're actually in the game, but not if you're locked out because you can't access the settings option.  At least, that's how I understand it, but I'll try to access settings from the start a new game screen.

You mean you can't access to your account? o.O

If you can't access, the support mail, it's this: contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com.

Regards!