bremen never dropped marina

jyepie

I have been battling Bremen for 4 months straight (since beginning of september) at least 40 times a day (if not more,  60, 80 times) trying to get Marina but he just never drops her, i would think after 4 months he would have dropped her, I wonder if theres a glitch or a problem with that girl or something. has anyone else have had trouble getting her? 

Edited by jyepie

4 hours ago, jyepie said:

I have been battling Bremen for 4 months straight (since beginning of september) at least 40 times a day (if not more,  60, 80 times) trying to get Marina but he just never drops her, i would think after 4 months he would have dropped her, I wonder if theres a glitch or a problem with that girl or something. has anyone else have had trouble getting her? 

Nope, no problem here. How many girls from other trolls did you get in the mean time? And which girls did you get from pachinko?

• Like 1

On 27/12/2017 at 4:00 PM, jyepie said:

Yes, the only way I managed to get her was in Epic Pachinko.  My specialty is know-how so she would've been a useful addition.  I suspect you are know-how as well.  I've gone back to battling Bremen as I have all Finalmecia's girls (thanks to the slow progress in advancing the game to the next quest).  However, it is down to luck.  One person reported getting Marina.  You and I are just unlucky I guess.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2017 at 2:22 AM, Chthugha said:

Nope, no problem here. How many girls from other trolls did you get in the mean time? And which girls did you get from pachinko?

Pachinko girls won only 2, winter agate and  lupa, troll girls I have all of silvanus girls and all of donatien and all of dark lord (missing the rest like ninja spy for example never gave me any) 

On 12/28/2017 at 4:13 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, the only way I managed to get her was in Epic Pachinko.  My specialty is know-how so she would've been a useful addition.  I suspect you are know-how as well.  I've gone back to battling Bremen as I have all Finalmecia's girls (thanks to the slow progress in advancing the game to the next quest).  However, it is down to luck.  One person reported getting Marina.  You and I are just unlucky I guess.

yes lol. I am Know-how speciality. I got a couple of Finalmencia's girls too, missing one. 
I just wanted marina because she looked really really pretty and wanted to see her affection drawings, i am still playing and january will mark the fifth month fighting Bremen but i wish she dropped already. 
I dont mind that i dont have any of the ninja spy girls for example or any of the  gruntt  girls but Marina looked so hot.... i guess it was just bad luck 

Edited by jyepie

7 minutes ago, jyepie said:

Pachinko girls won only 2, winter agate and  lupa, troll girls I have all of silvanus girls and all of donatien and all of dark lord (missing the rest like ninja spy for example never gave me any) 

yes lol. I am Know-how speciality. I got a couple of Finalmencia's girls too, missing one. 
I just wanted marina because she looked really really pretty and wanted to see her affection drawings, i am still playing and january will mark the fifth month fighting Bremen but i wish she dropped already. 
I dont mind that i dont have any of the ninja spy girls for example or any of the  gruntt  girls but Marina looked so hot.... i guess it was just bad luck 

Hmm, 40 days is extraordinarily long to go without a drop. That's strange O.o

I don't know if it's bad luck or a bad bug.

I had no trouble, but I got her from an epic pachinko right after Sylvia dropped. So I didn't even have to battle Bremen for it. While doimg the quests there I only got Cunegonde. But I'm shagger, so I had no problems with theit either. She's really good to have. ?

On 12/31/2017 at 3:08 AM, Chthugha said:

Hmm, 40 days is extraordinarily long to go without a drop. That's strange O.o

I don't know if it's bad luck or a bad bug.

Other bosses have dropped girls randomly " like Finalmecia" 

but bremen i have fought every day for more than 100 days now and he just never dropped her. I know it is a random  luck  thing but im just afraid it might be a bug or something. Im still trying but since there is a timer now im afraid it bremen might be bugged

The problem is as you said, you got other normal girls to drop during that time.  Every normal girl drop resets the drop rate and lowers it a bit more.  If you had been fighting him for 40 days straight and no one else, then it would be strange.

And for the last time, there is no 'timer'.  The dev's news post has been misunderstood, when they said you shouldn't go more than a month without a drop, they mean they fixed the drop rates to work better.  Someone said an actual 'timer' is in the planning process, but not implemented yet.

4 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

The problem is as you said, you got other normal girls to drop during that time.  Every normal girl drop resets the drop rate and lowers it a bit more.  If you had been fighting him for 40 days straight and no one else, then it would be strange.

And for the last time, there is no 'timer'.  The dev's news post has been misunderstood, when they said you shouldn't go more than a month without a drop, they mean they fixed the drop rates to work better.  Someone said an actual 'timer' is in the planning process, but not implemented yet.

does this count for event girls? 
I guess that is true that i might have reset the the drop rate a couple of times, but it is gonna be 120 days now. in all that time I must have fought him 40 days in a row at least once 

On 12/28/2017 at 10:13 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

In one of my games (where my specialty is know-how) I finally (finally!!!) managed to get Marina to drop.  In a hardcore game (which I am now unable to access) I was trying in vain to get Cunegonde, but I got Marina about midway through the world.  For some reason Bremen's girls who refuse to drop are those whose specialty matches mine.

• Like 1