Shut out of the forum and contact with HH

I'm wondering if it was a glitch for the holiday period, but I was unable to access the forum for several days.  I wanted help with an issue.  The message that came up was that I had to complete my registration with the only field being my profile name (I was already registrered).  I entered my profile name and it merely told me that this name was in use by another player and rejected my efforts to progress further.  When I clicked cancel it warned me that if I proceeded my registration would be cancelled and I would no longer be able to access the forum.  Incidentally, this happened once before with the same messages re. complete registration.  I left it a few days and I was then able to access the forum.  Can anyone explain what happened?

The log in for the forum is glitched for me as well.

When i am on the pc and i click "sign in" for the forum it just sends me back to the game. Then when i am in the game if i click to go to forum im not logged in.

The only way i can be logged in is if i come to the forum from my phone. 

But then sometimes i try to come to the forum to post on my phone and it wont let me log in. 

It randomly changes from letting me logged in to not letting me log in. So yes, i can support your question that there might be a bug on the log in of the forum. It doesnt always let you come here to post. There are weeks when im completely unable to log in 

1 hour ago, natstar said:

If i get logged out of the forum i close the forum off then log out of the game then i log back into the game then i open the forum from the game it normally works for me.

ive tried that but it never works. it logs me in randomly 

This always happens to me after I played HH using Opera's private mode & VPN. Sometimes the server errors are so nasty that it would take me around 10 minutes just to get my 10 boss fights, so then I use the VPN. But after I'm done and I switch back to the normal mode I can't get onto the forum anymore. The solution, as already mentioned by @G0ku is simply to remove all the stored cookies.

You'll find cookies for www.hentaiheroes.com (Probably 5), www.hentaiheroes.com (5 as well) and forum.hentaiheroes.com (probably 3). Throw them all away and you're home free. Keep in mind though that this also means that you will need to log on again.