Energy when story is finished

haplo

Hi guys, Thank you for creating this game.

Since there's no way to use the Energy once you finish the Story, i'd like to ask you: can you make it spendable in boss battle? Looking for money and girls are our main activities, and doing a boss battle with 5/10/15 points of energy would of Great help (more so in farming early girls, bosses don't give much money).

I wish you all an happy new year ^^

Edited by haplo
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

we would need a conversion rate if they were to do this, since you get 1/5 the amount of combativity as energy, and they wouldn't want you to be able to convert it and an equal basis, since energy is gained every 7 minutes while combativity is every 10.  Im thinking for every 10 energy, you get one combativity

this question has been asked a lot of times.
the answer to this question is a plain and simple no.
they would lose out on income, as there are enough players using kobans to refill the battle energy.

they are busy with new systems for us so we can generate more money, but this specific wish is not going to be granted.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

this question has been asked a lot of times.
the answer to this question is a plain and simple no.
they would lose out on income, as there are enough players using kobans to refill the battle energy.

they are busy with new systems for us so we can generate more money, but this specific wish is not going to be granted.

If they grant this wish they can in the same way raise the price of recharge in proportion to the new increase and should not lose their income for this.

Like i have said before every time this gets suggested instead of getting a unfair advantage in contests that needs you to spend battle points which is another reason they will not do it.

When at the end of story with nothing else to do a option to turn the 100 energy into a random affection gift or free experience would be better since it does not give you a unfair advantage over people in contests.

If you think free affection gifts are not useful then you're not serious about the game enough to have enough harem members since each new harem member you get costs more than the last one to upgrade both in cost to upgrade and in the amount of affection needed.

Edited by natstar

please don't talk about unfair advantage, in this type of game there is no such thing, I mean if someone who played this had millions of dollars, they could buy all the kobans, all the re-ups in energy and combativity they wanted, so that line is just a crock of horse shit, unfair advantage, there is no such thing, its only what you allow yourself and thing that is fair and unfair.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, natstar said:

Like i have said before every time this gets suggested instead of getting a unfair advantage in contests that needs you to spend battle points which is another reason they will not do it.

Nothing prevents the other players also spending their energy on battles for events. With this suggestion the only ones who lose are the bosses xD

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Varnart said:

please don't talk about unfair advantage, in this type of game there is no such thing, I mean if someone who played this had millions of dollars, they could buy all the kobans, all the re-ups in energy and combativity they wanted, so that line is just a crock of horse shit, unfair advantage, there is no such thing, its only what you allow yourself and thing that is fair and unfair.

1 battle refill costs more in kobans than you get from getting 1st in contests in fact you have to get 1st in 3 contests just to get more kobans than it costs for 1 battle energy refill.

so it gives no advantage in contests since they gain nothing however a free battle energy refill costs no kobans and if they wanted to give free battle energy refills out they would do it when you get the free energy refill for leveling up as well.

Instead of repeating something the makers of the game have said no to.

You should instead of think of something else that they will say yes to which is what i am doing so that you actually get something instead of nothing with the energy.

My suggestion is better since gifts can cost more than you get from 10 battles with a boss also the new boss girl drop system makes it easier to get boss girls before people could go months without getting a drop now you should get one a month if you farm bosses instead of doing arena also i have almost twice as many harem members than you have so you have no idea how hard it's to raise affection later on so you have it easy at the moment. (I would have more than twice as many as you if i was not saving my kobans up for next years anniversary event)

You can get two energy refills a day so getting free epic/legendary gifts saves a lot of money also if you're not serious about contests you will take even longer to get kobans since you will only be getting them from doing all the daily missions every day however i get enough kobans for a free 10 spin every 3 weeks or less instead of every month since i gain kobans from contests so yes your free battle energy refill will give people a unfair advantage in them.

12 minutes ago, G0ku said:

Nothing prevents the other players also spending their energy on battles for events. With this suggestion the only ones who lose are the bosses xD

If they actually did this then only players that could not advance in the story could do it also for your information they're laughing at this suggestion on this games discord chat so it's never going to happen and the fact you don't get a battle energy refill when you level up should have made it obvious it would never happen in the first place since if they wanted to do it then they would have done it then.

You can either waste your time repeating the same thing that will never happen or you can think of something else to exchange your energy with that they will actually do which is what i did but i guess you want to continue to get nothing for your energy instead of getting something you could even suggest free kobans instead and they might actually do that but you would have to spend the kobans you get from it for that free battle energy refill instead of saving them up for pachinko to get a girl that does not drop for free from a boss.

Edited by natstar

11 minutes ago, natstar said:

they're laughing at this suggestion on this games discord chat

oh really? and? ahaha laughing is good 

15 minutes ago, natstar said:

and the fact you don't get a battle energy refill when you level up should have made it obvious it would never happen in the first place since if they wanted to do it then they would have done it then.

So better not suggest anything because if they not do it is because they do not want to, this if it is funny. xD

9 hours ago, G0ku said:

oh really? and? ahaha laughing is good 

So better not suggest anything because if they not do it is because they do not want to, this if it is funny. xD

No, The point is to make a reasonable suggestion that they will do.  Getting something is better than nothing since they have only said no to exchanging energy into battle points but they have not said no to using the energy for something else but when you only want battle points for your energy instead of suggesting anything else of course they're not going to do that.

For example: If you have a job what would be more likely to happen

A-Asking nicely for a small pay increase at a job which they would be able to afford to pay you or B-demanding they increase your pay to a million dollars a week?

Even if they need you at the job. They're not going to keep you around when it costs more money to pay you than you make for the business.

So instead of repeating the same thing that they have said No suggest something else that they have not said No to and get a much higher chance of them saying Yes so you can actually get something since getting something extra is better than getting nothing.

You get at least one boss girl a month if you farm them but if you only have round half the boss girls you should get a drop even faster than that and the boss girl drop was already made easier since before people could go months without a drop the only reason you two are even suggesting it's to more shots at bosses but i don't think either of you're fighting bosses as many times a day as you can so if you want more chances just fight the bosses more.

Edited by natstar

1 hour ago, natstar said:

No, The point is to make a reasonable suggestion that they will do.  Getting something is better than nothing since they have only said no to exchanging energy into battle points but they have not said no to using the energy for something else but when you only want battle points for your energy instead of suggesting anything else of course they're not going to do that.

Well man, I can't decide whether something is reasonable or not or whether a player can propose something or not,  simply I limit myself to support ideas that I find interesting. 

This idea is unfair or will remove income, are not valid for me as explained above. If the developers do not want to accept the idea, OK very well but that does not make it unreasonable.

By the way, I do not understand the crazy habit of comparing a game with the real life or of speaking about other topics and speculative pink unicorns.  At least in this thread there are 4 people who support the idea no 2 9_9 xD

50 minutes ago, G0ku said:

Well man, I can't decide whether something is reasonable or not or whether a player can propose something or not,  simply I limit myself to support ideas that I find interesting. 

This idea is unfair or will remove income, are not valid for me as explained above. If the developers do not want to accept the idea, OK very well but that does not make it unreasonable.

By the way, I do not understand the crazy habit of comparing a game with the real life or of speaking about other topics and speculative pink unicorns.  At least in this thread there are 4 people who support the idea no 2 9_9 xD

the only thing is that the explanation of why they shouldn't lose income, is based on a very shambly look on economy. you won't get the same amount of money if you sell less for more. it will decrease your income, because the amount of people buying will go down more than you can compensate for by increasing the cost.
it's not that easy. that way you could increase the cost to millions of kobans and still end up with the same amount of money (according to your logic).
when in fact nobody would do it then, so the income is 0.

anyway, you seem to have your mind set on this idea, so I will leave you be in your hopeful fantasy from now on.

I understand, I'll explain it another way. 9_9 because what I said is just the opposite of this, 

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

you won't get the same amount of money if you sell less for more.

You currently pay 150 Kobans for 20 combativity. 7,5 kobans by point combativity. With this idea of Haplo, you could use a total of 5, 10 or 15 extra points combativity. Paying 37,5 (38), 75 or 112,5 (133) ... extra Kobans. Pay more in exchange for more, in proportion. I don't talk about millions xD

The cost of filling only energy remains the same.

You like the idea? Or just say no because the developer said no? Dream is free men, u know!