Possible cheating spotted

Udude18

So as already mentioned in the tags I'm not sure if this is legitimate or not because while it is possible that they just saved up xp items for a full year (or something) to gain 2069 levels it seems like it's very very unlikely. The person is level 101 according to their profile so the levels would be capped at 101 making the 2069 amount even more suspicious meaning 21 girls had to be raised from level 1 to 101 for this to happen. Again maybe I'm wrong here but I did want to report this in case they were cheating. Also if there is a place to post possible cheating I'd appreciate if this could be moved to that area. -Udude18-

Cheating Proof possibly.png

• Like 1

I sincerely doubt that this is cheating, I've seen it happen before, but very sporadically. See; it could be an issue if this player had the same high score for short periods of time (short contest intervals), but one incident is hardly enough to suspect cheating.

Just my opinion of course.

(edit)

Ok, now things become fishy. Player Marc seems to have only 4 girls, started playing the 20th of December.

Edited by ZenMaster

Figured I'd better post a new message instead of continue to edit...

There's more weird stuff going on here. Weren't contests supposed to be grouped?  You're in group with players of the same level. The OP (UDude18) is level 91, with 26 girls. Marc is level 7 with 4 girls. Seems a bit weird to me that they ended up in the same group, though I obviously don't know exactly how the grouping scheme works.

That's the wrong Marc he's rank 1843 in the tower of fame. Also sorry I knew that it was possible that you could stockpile items for a while but I'd never seen that high of a score before. Sorry if I just caused problems. Edit: just to also clarify they have 48 girls that they could level up. 

Edited by Udude18
Added info

can't say if he/she is cheating, some players here have their girls level up if they have enough books to level them up in one go(like me), that's why I won in that category 4x already. But if he's the marc in my tower of fame list who is only level 7 with 4 girls then someone in the admin should investigate.

4 minutes ago, Udude18 said:

That's the wrong Marc he's rank 1843 in the tower of fame. Also sorry I knew that it was possible that you could stockpile items for a while but I'd never seen that high of a score before. Sorry if I just caused problems.

Oh that marc level 101 with 48 girls (I envy him), HH should really fix this same name it really confusing, It's a high probability that he's either a reserve type who has enough books then level up half of his new girls to max

• Like 2