Path of Glory button "undefined"

xXLeafXx

In the Path of Glory a button appeared which stated "undefined"- it was at the right side. 
Dont click on it! 
It immediately collected everything I didnt collect so farÂ đŸ„¶

Unfortunatelly, I didnt take a pic before I clicked it, however I will add a foto anyway, so it is clear about what I was talking.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

It's a know issue with today's new feature:

New Feature Improvement:

Seasons, PoV, PoG – “Claim All” Rewards Button

image9-27-300x153.png

Clicking the button will claim all the rewards that are available for claiming!

image11-15-300x266.png

If you have multiple rewards to collect from Seasons/PoV/PoG, you no longer have to collect them all individually. By using the option “Claim all”, the unclaimed rewards will be claimed in one go!

Yeah, it's a display issue that's been noticed and reported almost immediately.

To be clear, this isn't news to share on the forum. But I would still advise anyone who clicked on Claim All without knowing what it did to send a private in-game support ticket. Don't hold your breath, but it doesn't hurt to ask if it's possible to revert it. At least Support can answer you. We can't on the forum.

I already hate this button, I pushed it again...
Obviously made for this occation. Wont make me look more into this game, but less. If I dont have the stuff for competion, I wont participate in them anymore and stop playing.
Everyone know that the pass will collect every reward automatically at the end of the month/season. So this is definitely a scam button.

• Thinking 1

Not everyone has a monthly subscription, though?

Also, contrary to where it's placed for Seasons (which the HH++ script can hide for us) this one is on the other side of the two columns of rewards... It's easier to ignore/avoid. Just remember the regular individual Claim buttons are on the left side and the Claim All you don't want to click is on the right side? Especially after already clicking on it once and disliking the result, you should pay more attention to where you click in PoG etc.