Mythic Equipment Stats Bug

Antonym

I had heard about this bug, but don't believe I had seen it in action before.  I also thought that it was fixed.  I took the below screenshots just before league end today.

As the screengrabs show, the booster detector script indicates that that the #1 player's attack (I redacted the player's name, because I didn't want it to seem that I was accusing anyone of cheating - if that type of cheating is even possible) was boosted by 98% and defense by 179%.  Is this what the bug looks like in action?  A bug in the script?  Please also note how far under the expected scores my actual scores were against this player.

If this is an equipment bug, as it seems, it really needs to be fixed.  Until it is, all League results are suspect.

673398578_Screenshot(13)redacted_edited.thumb.jpg.be8ab6302ad5e5c676a257ebd3bc4039.jpg803315302_Screenshot(14)redacted_edited.thumb.jpg.fef04d0d88d28c3f8d71ed73bc0c6399.jpg 

Edited by Antonym
Fix formatting.
  • Thanks 1

It's not a bug with mythic equipment; it's a limitation with the Booster Detector script: it can't compute accurately the % if the selected player changes their equipment mid-snapshot.

Don't look at the "Extra%" value (which is an estimation from the script), but check the actual defense value: 49.5k vs your 47.9k, it's very similar. Nothing wrong here. (If it were indeed getting +179% defense, you'd see def way above 100k. That would be a whole different story)

Edited by Liliat
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Antonym said:

Wow.  A clear example of "you don't know what you don't know".

Thanks for the explanation.

For the record, that's a big reason why it's always best to post what you suspect might be a game bug, not here in Bug Reporting, but in Questions & Answers instead. As the big STICKY is there to indicate.

[WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

Moved it there for you this time. Thanks.