Increment in TP / attack affect on league fights results

OmerB

I'm curious how does increments of girls power and of MC stats affect the expected points in league fights.

I know that other factors come in, like boosters and girls elements, but let's ignore these and think about them as being equal to all players.

I want to know how much more girl power I need for an extra point in a league fight on average.

I would like to see a table like this - the expected number of points in relation to the percentage of my opponent power / my Team Power. It would give a very good visual of how much power is needed to get a certain amount of points. Can a table like this be made?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I CAN BE WRONG.

Mathematically speaking? INFINITE more Power. Having criticals, you cannot predict.

The only possible cases you can compute are automatical results. All other circumstances give you a non meaningfull range. A critical on his side more, and you can lose a point.

An automatical result is one that combine such factors:

• Your Def vs his Atk
  • Your regen vs his Dmg
  • Your Harmony vs his Harmony (and critical% bonuses)
  • Your and his total EGO (the more his EGO, the more attacks can do, the higher your Ego, the less chances you lose a 10% so a point)

In the end. the dude can't deal you more than 9% of your EGO. In all other circumstances, you can lose EGO at various percentages (that could vary a lot).

What you can do is an "expected probability" that mathematically mean nothing, it's just what you want to happen, and it's verified by long dataset (to be precise, the RNG is verified...). It's the same as orb/shard rates.

"Logically" speaking, subtract his def from your atk. This is the damage you deal. Compute by this how much the fight last, compute his damage, multiply by rounds-1 (you attack first). This is your lasting EGO.

So, two identical profiles, no harem, no elements, no regen, scoring no criticals, that deal 10% of EGO each attack, leave you with 10% EGO, +1 point.

As both EGO, ATK, DEF of both profiles enter the equation, I think again is no use for you to know such abstraction.  Increasing ATK is better as you have the fight last less rounds, but having uncanny high Def make his attack null (but this happen only on very divergent levels like in Troll fights). I also found opponents reducing my scores by uncanny high EGO (more attacks they deal)

I CAN BE WRONG.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I see. A more simple question would be - how does the girls power affect my attack, defence and ego?

I didn't quite understand it. I know that raising the girls power raises my attack, defence, etc. but I don't know by how much 😂 So how does a raise of 100 in girl power affects these?

I think Lepid bit more than he can chew and definitely a lot more than you were looking for, here. There are mathematical formulas out there, but are you really interested in that kind of thing?

Basically, your team's stats are your hero's stats combined with the stats from the girls in your team. Then various bonuses apply at different stages: boosters, blessings, elemental bonuses etc. I count your equipment's raw stats as part of your hero's (some of the special bonuses from MG are applied separately to your combined team's stats as are most boosters though).

If you increase the level of a member of your team, you increase your team's relevant stats by an amount as per the formulas that excel wizards could provide you with. All I can tell you is it's not as straightforward as it could be, but in the grand scheme of things: more power from one of your sources of power = more power for your team.

And just to be clear, by "team" I don't mean your 7 girls, here. I mean the global entity encompassing your hero, your 7 slotted girls, your 6 slotted pieces of gear, your boosters etc. In layman terms, the in-game YOU or your account if you will, when you attack something.

+100 levels to a given girl can make a HUGE difference. For instance, right now Dayan is blessed enough that she would be in my top 7 girls of the week if I had her at max level. I only have her up to level 700 instead of 750, though, which weakens her enough that half a dozen girls who are ranked lower on the charts end up being stronger than her for me (because they're at max level). and that's only 50 levels, not 100. A girl 100 levels behind will typically be weaker than others you have access to even with strong blessings on her side.

• Thanks 1

I thought that a table like this may be made:

100% - 16 expected points

105% - 17 expected points

110% - 18 expected points and so on

The percentages are my TP / Opponent TP, while all other things being equal.

The numbers here are made up of course. Can a table like this be made?

The real values are based on the % of Ego you have (or your opponent has left) at the end of the fight. That's an easy table to make (although I don't know the formula). However, there is no direct relationship between Total Power and remaining Ego at the end of the fight, so that's more complicated (Many more variables are involved).

• Like 1