Dominatrix Harem

Eisenwand

I think that there are a lot of people who would love if there were a strong female who could start her own harem of MEN!  A bunch of men surrounding her that she needs to please and that need to please her?  That would be an interesting take on this game.

i love this one obviously, but yeah!

• Like 1

On 1/8/2018 at 8:24 AM, Eisenwand said:

I think that there are a lot of people who would love if there were a strong female who could start her own harem of MEN!  A bunch of men surrounding her that she needs to please and that need to please her?  That would be an interesting take on this game.

i love this one obviously, but yeah!

I think her name was given as Louise Carrot and she's Bunny's, Hari's and Rabbi's mother.  That's the MILF side.  Whether she's a dominatrix I'm not sure.  She seems to like just getting laid by kids.  If players could migrate their harem to a dominatrix forum, Pelagie, Gossy, Shadow Astis, Justine (AKA Himoki Toga), and Cunegonde would be a great dominatrix team.  If Mala could switch from being punished to a punisher this could be very interesting.  I would also imagine Kalissa and Fairy could add an interesting twist.

11 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Oh, yeah.  I forgot about Edwarda.  But does she have a game plan other than to use those hideously long finger nail extensions she calls dildos?  She also seems to be a closet lesbian.

maybe Edwarda was Edward in the past, and recently underwent a sexchange from male to female and still feels a bit insecure xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

maybe Edwarda was Edward in the past, and recently underwent a sexchange from male to female and still feels a bit insecure xD

But damn he/she is hot on that last futuristic event, I really want him/her to join my harem :D

46 minutes ago, Budz said:

But damn he/she is hot on that last futuristic event, I really want him/her to join my harem :D

Euw!!!  Too kinky for me.  I'd hate the thought of some giant clit or fake hole and who would want to make use of my own hole - without a strapon!  That's BDSM a stage too far.  It reminds me of a time when my mate and I accidentally stumbled into a red light area of the city and came across a tall woman with just the sexiest face and the most shapely feminine brown and smooth legs imaginable.  She must've noticed our ogling stares because she yelled out for us to wait (in a man's deep voice!) and started running toward us.  We raced back to our backpackers accommodation and hid in the lift - a very close call because 'she' could run really fast.  Ever since that time I've been highly suspicious of trannies and transexuals and never want to get to the stage of getting them to prove to me what sex they are.  So I'm not into the trans-sexual or transvestite thing at all.

• Haha 2