Help with my banned account.

ju8000

Hello, last week my account was accused of “exploring a bug” and I got auto banned by the system. What did I do?I have no idea, what I mean is I simply have no clue what got me to trigger that alarm, maybe I clicked something at the wrong moment or my browser got bugged, or something else.
I try to get a support ticket,maybe a review of my account but no luck, not because I say something wrong but mainly I guess they just follow orders to not treat things like this.

My account is 5 years old, I play and grind with this account, spend lots of time and I wanna fight a bit to maybe be able to get it back.

I waited a week to see if it was just an error or the bug I triggered got patched.

The only thing I noticed was when I try to log in my account from one device to another I see in the logging screen the “you got banned” then “500 error” that error appears if you click to fast or slow internet, but for try to log in seems off.Later try to log in same “ban message” but no “500 error”.

Is there any way to help me fix this?

Hey @ju8000

You were not auto banned. A person checked activity of your account before issuing a ban and it didn't have to be about something recent. Asking for a review would probably be asking same person to make same look and come to same conclusions.

There is no fix - or ban waves wouldn't work. You can try the ticket of course, but they say in the ban message - there are no appeals.

• Like 1

Speaking of bans, it's time to say goodbye to the forum @ju8000. Your first thread in Bug Reporting was clearly disingenuous and not simply misplaced by mistake. On top of that, instead of following up on the same thread after I moved it, you made a duplicate thread, probably hoping to get a different forum moderator's response. Well, you got your wish. I've merged your two threads for posterity. Bye, now.