Making money with energy ?

yes321

Can we get a way to spend our energy ? For those of us who have finished the story and are waiting for more we really dont have a way to spend our energy... I'd love to see a place for that like a job or something i really dont like wasting it :/

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, yes321 said:

Can we get a way to spend our energy ? For those of us who have finished the story and are waiting for more we really dont have a way to spend our energy... I'd love to see a place for that like a job or something i really dont like wasting it :/

Read the Trapped City and beyond thread, personally I have missed 4 energy regenerations due to being "stuck' at the end of the current story line.

When i got to the last adventure level i only spent my energy when a contest was on that gave points for spending energy but i am waiting for the next quest scroll as well but i suggest you do the same when the next quest mission scroll comes out on the 17th instead of rushing threw it when you have no energy spending contest on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, natstar said:

When i got to the last adventure level i only spent my energy when a contest was on that gave points for spending energy but i am waiting for the next quest scroll as well but i suggest you do the same when the next quest mission scroll comes out on the 17th instead of rushing threw it when you have no energy spending contest on.

planing doing the same. dont see any use to spend energy yet. the world girl isnt published by now so there isnt anything to work for anyways.

• 3 months later...

Yeah i would love something else to spend energy on even if it is get $500 for each energy given up or use 10 energy instead of 1 Combativity or be able to replay a level to earn some points. It is annoying not to be able to do something with them

@Sting-ray69 Would you please look at the date of the last post before your post?
It has been 4 months since anyone posted in this thread.
This falls under necroposting, which is not allowed.

Next time just create a new thread about this topic.
I'll leave it at this, but if it happens again, I'll have to start giving actual warnings.

closing this thread.