this is a bad game

mah dude

4 hours ago, mah dude said:

hey devs pls make this game better this game is not very good righ tnow. th em usic gave me aids.

regards

fuck (lol i named myself like that in the game xd)

I don't agree with you at all!  It is the best game I've played in a long time and remember it's free.  But, like everything, some will like it and some will hate it.  Viva la difference!  It's not a fast paced game at all and takes quite some time to progress through each quest.  Because of how well drawn and displayed the characters are it is possible to become pretty deeply immersed in the game and come to believe that they are real and not the creation of a small team of artists and script writers.  Many of the comments prove my point (including some of my own!).  The thing that hooks me is how the random drops occur.  I won't go into it again because I bore people enough as it is by my 'enthusiasm' for it.  But there are many more features and highlights, too many to mention.  Another thing too, the HH developers listen to comments and suggestions and may even incorporate them into some changes in the game.  This game is a constantly evolving feast and is one of its attributes.  Unlike other games in this genre, the developers have not succumbed to the 'loot box' approach to fleecing money out of players who have become seriously addicted... yet!  Regarding the music, yes you can go into settings and mute it permanently.

15 hours ago, mah dude said:

hey devs pls make this game better this game is not very good righ tnow. th em usic gave me aids.

regards

fuck (lol i named myself like that in the game xd)

Can you name some "Good Games" so that we can enjoy them too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1