Selling Items in Bulk & Harem Messenger

Master-17

2 hours ago, ohaus86 said:

Voici une suggestion pour améliorer le game play. Personellement, je pense qu'il devrait y avoir une fonction pour vendre, en parti ou la totalité, en une seul action certain biens. Principalement lorsque nous avons plus de 1000 boîtes de chocolats. Il serait intéressant de pouvoir les vendre d'un coup au lieu d'appuyer 1000 fois sur le bouton vendre. Même principle pour l'équipement. Il serait i térrssant de pouvoir vendre d'un coup tous les objets de même rareté, de la sorte, il serait possible de garder les plus rare pour une meilleure évaluation avant la vente.

"Here is a suggestion to improve the game play. Personally, I think there should be a function to sell, in whole or in part, certain goods in one action. Mainly when we have over 1000 boxes of chocolates. It would be nice to be able to sell them all at once instead of pressing the sell button 1000 times. Same principle for equipment. It would be interesting to be able to sell all the items of the same rarity at once, so that it would be possible to keep the rarest for a better evaluation before the sale."

I agree with this. It would be nice to add such functionality to the store

2 hours ago, ohaus86 said:

Mon 2e point concerne les pellicules offertes dans le patchinko pour le harem messenger. La récompense est démesurée versus les possibilitées du harem messenger. J'ai dévérouillé tout ce qui avait à découvrir et je continue d'accumuler près de 2000 pellicule qui sont completement inutiles et dont je n'aurai jamais la chance de m'en départir.

"My 2nd point concerns the rolls offered in the patchinko for the harem messenger. The reward is disproportionate compared to the possibilities of the harem messenger. I unlocked everything that had to be discovered and I continue to accumulate nearly 2000 films which are completely useless and which I will never have the chance to part with."

Does it bother you a lot? Beginners get the opportunity to participate in this activity. And if the developers decide to "unpause" the development, you can immediately participate in this activity and forget about it again for an indefinite period.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 8:02 PM, Master-17 said:

It would be nice to add such functionality to the store

Sure. It's a bit weird you went through the trouble of translating this suggestion from French in the HH FR forum and then post a reply to it in English though. Just like we're not supposed to post in any language besides English in HH EN, you're not supposed to post in English or anything but French in HH FR.

I've split your post into its own thread in the English forum.

Both things have been suggested multiple times. I'm not aware of any plans from Kinkoid to follow either suggestion at this time though.

15 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's a bit weird you went through the trouble of translating this suggestion from French in the HH FR forum and then post a reply to it in English though.

Because when I answered, this topic was in the English section. So that you do not swear at the TS , I translated its French text into English.

• Thanks 1