Today 30 day event disappears

BBBBBB-B

What were/are the problems with it?

Didn't look any different to those we already had of the same category.

Then again though I wasn't able to really start with it since it was only online for one hour beyond reset time.

If you had any of the cards it kept giving you more and more rewards and you couldn't avoid them. People were getting hundreds if not thousands of ladybugs(this seasonals crystals) and CP/Kisses and using your CP/kisses lead to getting more. Is was pretty much game breaking

Ah, practically turning the event in an "all you can eat" free rewards rundown?

Could be called very player friendly on one hand, yet on the other certainly not what the developers intended. 😆

Thanks for the info. 😉

Edited by Eckos

I was hit by the bug. Lost the mythic guy, lost the kobans I spent on the mythic guy, lost the boosters I spent on the mythic guy. Any kobans you spent on the cards should carry over when the event comes back tomorrow though.

Further you may lose extra combativity/kisses honestly spent on that event esterday. Lets say some combativity from Season or Daily Competition rewards, etc. Whoever cheat some resources (below 100 treshold) - get bonus, whoever spent some resources - get lost'em. Excellent work!

Is there somewhere it is calculated what you need to do to get all the guys in these types of events? It seems even if you get all the event cards (including premium card) getting at least 18,000 crystals would be difficult. Is there a way to increase the amount of crystals you get from seasons, leagues, etc? Only getting +1 or +2 for each seems very low.

Seasonal event is designed to be pure whale/money making event. It is by design that you need to either buy all the cards plus additional bundles to complete or use loads of kobans the vast majority of players wouldn't have. Think someone calculated it would cost about $150 EU to complete the event.

• Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Oliver66 said:

Seasonal event is designed to be pure whale/money making event. It is by design that you need to either buy all the cards plus additional bundles to complete or use loads of kobans the vast majority of players wouldn't have. Think someone calculated it would cost about $150 EU to complete the event.

Thank you for the reply! Dang. Did want Fae Edernas.. Oh well :(