Mythic Pachinko & mythic equipment chances

jamanga

Hi team

Once you have no girls to win, there is no mention of any chance of getting any mythic equipment, but the mythic equipment icon still appears, as per below.

Is there still a chance to get mythic equipment, or is the title correct in that it no longer mentions it?

image.thumb.png.b476869445d90a833ab0a406e2ab2b20.png

Cheers bolitho76

I suspected as much - thanks for confirming.

Over the 40-odd mythic equipment pieces I've received, I am still awaiting my last know-how class piece (head)... and once I get it I will relax a bit.. or will I!? I thought I would reaching level 500, then when got 7 mythics at level 750...  hmmm 😑 [self reflection time] 

13 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

The chance to get a Mythic Item is near 1%, same with the chance to get a girl

Of course, I did not measure it, but in my subjective opinion, the chance of a mythical thing falling out is two times less than the chance of a girl falling out. Because after adding mythical things to the pool, they fell out to me 3-4 times, and girls - about 8 times. I can be wrong.

It's allways the problem with the needed hughe amount of spins to confirm such low chances. Even all the reported amount of Mythic Pachinko spins in the relevant thread is to low to confirm the 1% for MEquip for fully sure, but with the total reported spins and drops we have a not to bad database that support the 1% assumption.

At the moment the assumption the droprate for MEquip would be only 0,5% isn't fully deniable, but it's not probable.

• Like 1