[Script] Fix for Hero Equipment Tooltips

-MM-

I share my little script that fixes the bug with the Hero Equipment Tooltips (Market + Hero Pages).

Have fun and I would be happy about a thanks/like 😄

Tested games: HH.com
Supported games: HH.com, Nutaku, CxH, PsH

Link: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Fix-Hero-Equipment-Tooltips
Direct Link: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Fix-Hero-Equipment-Tooltips/raw/main/HH-Fix-Hero-Equipment-Tooltips.user.js

image.png.0c9ebcba93f11015ab294f1978802b7e.png image.png.b6e26567931dcd921e27e55725fccf43.png

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Hearts 3

It's a shame KK didn't fix this on their own sooner.  I'll use it until it's fixed in the actual game.  🤞🏽

Now, I'm hoping for a fix for the bug that deletes gear, if it's deselected whilst trying to upgrade m gear.  That's a scary one.

• Like 4

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
On 5/1/2023 at 7:10 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

It's a shame KK didn't fix this on their own sooner.  I'll use it until it's fixed in the actual game.  🤞🏽

Now, I'm hoping for a fix for the bug that deletes gear, if it's deselected whilst trying to upgrade m gear.  That's a scary one.

I would not hang to that hope. When I was finally aware of that bug, quite late by the way, I opened a ticket. Their answer was, the gear is not deleted, it just gets rearranged. Then they closed the ticket.

Not even a "we are aware of the problem and working on it", kinkoid said that the problem does not exists.

My guess is as long as it's not giving things for free but just depleting players resources, there is nothing wrong.

• Thinking 2
  • Sad 3
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, TetsuoThc said:

My guess is as long as it's not giving things for free but just depleting players resources, there is nothing wrong.

I was gonna say this earlier, but held back:

If the bug that deletes our gear, gave us a duplicate of that gear instead, we'd be either banned for using an exploit, or it'd be taken care of swiftly.

You're right, it only deletes some gear we'd rather keep, so it's fine and doesn't matter (sarcasm).  😑  Favoriting stuff means nothing. 

21 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

It looks like today's patch fixed these tooltips.

Thanks for the info.  😁

• Like 2

Fixed indeed, it works again even with all scripts disabled. Unpinning this thread as it's no longer necessary (wonder if some copypasta occurred for the in-game fix to follow this shortly after MM's? ^^).

• Haha 1