Easy implementable Idea for Frames after reaching Victoria (Harem Messenger)

geilermann

Most of us have reached Victoria in the Hare Messenger and as we all know, there will be no new chats. This idea is only for players that finished the Harem Messenger

First of all i am really surprised, that no one had this idea in the suggestion forum until now and it really wouldnt be difficult for the developers to make.

How about after reaching the last chat you can "gift" 10 Frames and then you get 10 all gems.

image.png.6f63dab305df6a3640ed55ffa45c8268.png

Just a button in the Harem Messenger is needed. Something like this !?

image.png.8bdaedbd6ddf6d0d21b21e3e5144ae4c.png

I think this is awesome and fair, i understand when the developers say," Some players have hundreds of Frames now they will get so many free gems"

-Yes some players will get a lot of Frames, but they play this game since a long time and there was no use for them.

-If there were still the chats the players would have also got all the gems.

You could also make a easy chat feature, that repeats itself, so the players cant spent all their Frames at once, and there could also still be a use for the

"replies"Screenshot2023-05-21131719.png.43c9cb8b297069d5436c05917ce50708.png.

My idea for this would be like this:

image.png.7bc0a8f6f8b1395035fc45dd44d54fe6.png

after you gave 10 Frames to the girl, you get the 10 allgems. After that the girl will respond with this message, and the player has to send this message. After that you can gift again 10 frames.... i think you understand how it works.

If the developers want, they can insert the name of the girl you are chatting with

and to make it a little bit alternating a random emoji String will get pushed into the [random heart emoji] field.

It would really be an awesome feature and i am sure a lot of players would love this.

The thing with the reply is as i think a fair Compromise between the players and Kinkoid, that no one can farm all the Frames at all.

I was really surprised, that there is no Topic in suggestions, where something like this is mentioned, i hope this gets seen by the right people.

If you have suggestions critism let me now pls. Thanks for reading all of it 💖

Ps.: i changed a little bit with adressing YOU the Players and the developers, but all are adressed 💖

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

Maybe some other system:

At the end of the week will come a message from Bunny: "Nobody writes to you, but don't be upset, your favorite Harem Manager will not leave you alone." And for the cost of 50 frames (or 100?) will give you some rainbow gems (5, 10 or more - for the dev's judgment). It's more then natural regen by daily goals and will lead to a gradual decrease in accumulated reserves of frames.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Maybe some other system:

At the end of the week will come a message from Bunny: "Nobody writes to you, but don't be upset, your favorite Harem Manager will not leave you alone." And for the cost of 50 frames (or 100?) will give you some rainbow gems (5, 10 or more - for the dev's judgment). It's more then natural regen by daily goals and will lead to a gradual decrease in accumulated reserves of frames.

Yes thats also a good idea👍,  and because  "everything is better than nothing" we all would be happy if there would be any kind of usage

• Like 2

Your heart is in the right place and your core suggestion isn't a bad compromise.

However, two things I'd like to note here:

1/ Just to be clear, there were plenty of suggestions, feedback and complaints about the fact that the dead Frames still occupy prime real estate in the game's economy instead of usable rewards despite the discontinuation of the Messenger (notably by yours truly). Just not specifically a Suggestion thread. And that feedback has reportedly been forwarded to the devs. They're aware of this. They just haven't done anything about it yet. And it's been a long time.

2/ The ability to turn our pile of useless Frames into gems would be perfectly fine, but your secondary suggestion of tying it to the other dead currency leftover from the Messenger, Replies, is a big NO-NO. Contrary to Frames, we only have 10/10 Replies, and they're sitting there forever more and I can live with that. When we were using them, however, they were the major bottleneck slowing down Messenger progress to a crawl. We don't accumulate these from any source, and can only get new ones once we use our current 10 through a very slow natural regen process (or for a shitload of kobans to refill them). So, if I had to wait something like 24 or 36 hours (don't remember but I know it was way slower than most things) to regen 10 Replies again so I can use 10 of my almost 3k Frames (and counting!)... This would take forever and a day, and it would be frustrating as all hell. Especially after having had both currencies sitting there doing nothing for a year.

image.png

So, I'd rather they simply removed Frames from Epic Pachinko and the final chest of Daily Rewards, and gave us a simple way to convert the truckloads we've accumulated so far into something usable (ideally useful, but eh, not holding my breath on that). Without any bottleneck. If they go with your idea, I sure hope they only take the first part: let us convert Frames into something else, and definitely NOT the part about Replies.

That said, thanks for your suggestion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1