Equipment Pachinko

BBBBBB-B

Guy equipment is weird, it has 6 different inventories. You need to go into your harem and look at the new 6 slots appearing for every guy and then click on each slot to find it, it should be in the chest slot which I believe is the second slot.

• Thanks 1

It seems that the fact of equipment of our hero and the guys being different and stored in unrelated pools flew over many people's head or they didn't read the information about this new feature:
Look here for the info about harem equipment

Also, is it only me or have the visual bugs and glitches in the game increased since this feature was activated?

I had parts of the Champion screen missing once and for a while my progress of Path of Attraction was reset to Tier 1 despite I'm already being at Tier 7. Luckily it was fixed by now.

11 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

it should be in the chest slot which I believe is the second slot

Thanks a lot, you're right! BTW, is there any difference in geting equipment from new Pachinko on lets say 50 and 500 player's lvl? Would I get the same equipment with same chances or the bigger (level) is the better? 🙂

They didn't really give us numbers on when stuff unlocks but like most of other features I'd assume higher rarity stuff unlocks as you lv but once it's unlocked I don't think there is a difference. I'll edit this if I find out that everything is the same on all levels.

Edit: Turns out there is no lv requirement, it's the same for all levels.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

Edit: Turns out there is no lv requirement, it's the same for all levels.

As a result of some experiments, I'm expect the chance of getting Legendary and even Rare level equipment is higher with higher lvl :(. But you have a small chance of getting even Mythic equipment on ~130 lvl (approx 2%). And we have approx 15% chance of getting useles equipment for our avatar, not for guys in Harem.