[Bug] Auto-Fill on Mythic Gear Leveling

pfrimmer

The Auto-Fill now selects other mythic gear when doing the auto-fill. I missed that and ate several leveled gear pieces. And most of those pieces over-leveled the gear piece I was leveling (losing even more value).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 1

It is not written in the patch notes or the feature initial info that mythic gear would be excluded from auto select.

It is carelessness for your part not being careful the first time you work with the new feature.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

On 5/25/2023 at 9:37 PM, pfrimmer said:

The Auto-Fill now selects other mythic gear when doing the auto-fill. I missed that and ate several leveled gear pieces. And most of those pieces over-leveled the gear piece I was leveling (losing even more value).

oh thanks for telling, i tested it too and i found out, that the game pfeferred my mythic gear instead of my legendary gear. i am sure this is not wanted from tht developer. I think this should be moved to Bugs. Or?

image.png.ef4b996d20e948ed836ecf5af733b388.png

• Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 9:56 PM, jelom said:

It is not written in the patch notes or the feature initial info that mythic gear would be excluded from auto select.

It is carelessness for your part not being careful the first time you work with the new feature.

what a useless comment... so after every update i should  doublecheck if everything still works like before the update?

• Like 2

I noticed this too.  I was careful though, I didn't see my rare or epic gear selected, so I checked what was, and it was a handful of mythic gear.

My solution was to back out (press "X"), and not manually deselect them, so they wouldn't disappear.

Then, scroll to reveal only some rare/epic gear, then use them as fodder.  I didn't scroll all the way down to the mythic gear, so they couldn't be selected.

Had some physical atk gear I wanted to max, since that's useful atm.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 12:56 PM, jelom said:

It wasn't a new feature, it was a change in a long existing feature that had worked a different way for as long as I had been using it. In any case, I was reporting the way it was then working, not complaining even if I did mention some of what was lost. Even if it were carelessness when experimenting with a new feature, why is your reaction to kick someone while they're down? That seems healthy.

It seems to have been fixed. 

On 5/27/2023 at 12:12 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Moving this to QA as this has been a known issue for awhile. It's not "Feedback" and it's not needed in "Bug Reporting" either, since KK knows about it already.

Yeah, I looked for known issues and didn't find it. Sorry. And it was absolutely a recent change in function, rather than a longstanding issue from what I could tell.