boosters comparison

OmerB

I did a calculation to know for real how the two "medium" boosters affect my team, and used my current CxH stats. I thought that it could be beneficial for other players:

Base stats:
HC: 48,215
CH: 49,329
KH: 47,113
Endurance: 254,605
Harmony: 82,373

Using Sly Mans Anti-sleep pills (Chlorella) - It's simpler to calculate, as it affects only the endurance:
1st - endurance 280,065.5 (+25,460.5)
2nd - endurance 308,072 (+53,467)

Using Minute's Man Potion (Ginseng) - Its effects are more complicated, as it affects the base stats, and then the attack, defence, Endurance and harmony need to be derived:
1st:
HC: +2,893
CH: +2960
KH: +2827
=>
attack +2960
defence +2858.5
Endurance +11,840
harmony +1429

2nd:
HC: +3066.5
CH: +3137
KH: +2996
=>
attack +5,964
defence +5,890
Endurance +24,388
harmony +2,945

From these stats (If I calculated correctly), I see that Ginseng gives much better boost for PvP, villains and Pantheon, and probably also against Champions.The only aspect in which Chlorella is doing an okay job (but still worse than Ginseng) is against Champions. Is that correct?

If you have any remarks or find any mistake I made, I would like to read it.

Edited by OmerB

• OmerB changed the title to boosters comparison
1 hour ago, OmerB said:

From these stats (If I calculated correctly), I see that Ginseng gives much better boost for PvP, villains and Pantheon, and probably also against Champions.  The only aspect in which Chlorella is doing an okay job (but still worse than Ginseng) is against Champions. Is that correct?

Yep. Cords affect Atk, Gins are well rounded, Chlorella affects HP, and Jujubees affect harmony.

Personally, I use 3 Gins in leagues when I'm aiming for top 15s.  It's abundant, so it's reliable, and can be used to save cords one week.

I use 3 cords when I'm aiming for a top 4 or first.  Also, in the pantheon at walls.

I use 3 chlorella vs. Champions when I want to use fewer tickets, but if I want to use more tickets for a contest, I play un-boosted, w/ epic gear, instead of mythic.

I never really use jujubees.  It's useless imo.

47 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I use 3 chlorella vs. Champions when I want to use fewer tickets, but if I want to use more tickets for a contest, I play un-boosted, w/ epic gear, instead of mythic.

But if you're using chlorellas vs. Champions, you're also using them at the same time in your league fights... So I'm guessing that you're not doing that much.

Or are 3 chlorellas okay when you're going for top 15 in the league?

Just now, OmerB said:

But if you're using chlorellas vs. Champions, you're also using them at the same time in your league fights... So I'm guessing that you're not doing that much.

Or are 3 chlorellas okay when you're going for top 15 in the league?

Chlorellas are fine in CxH and PSH, since I'm not aiming high in leagues there, and it'd help get new L5s easier. 

I don't really use them in HH, I'd rather go un-boosted so I can use 3 Cords at the right time, or just use Gins.

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Chlorellas are fine in CxH and PSH, since I'm not aiming high in leagues there, and it'd help get new L5s easier.

How do they help getting L5 easier? You mean getting a bit higher in the lower league divisions?

But there aren't league girls on CxH.