Hi,

in the story we get told the hero builds a mansion for his girls. Why the devs don't build a mansion ingame?

It could serve multiple purpose:

• replace and enhance the existing character display
  • rooms to customize with girls (and maybe furnitures)
  • introduce an armory to save and manage equipment sets for the hero and the girls
  • an option to buy or win more rooms for the mansion
  • not yet defined options

What do you guys think?

sorry for bad english, it's not my main language.

• Like 4

That was in the Harem Messenger story, more specifically. You know, from the feature that got discontinued without removing its dead currencies from our daily and frequent rewards? 🙏

So, I wouldn't hold my breath.

------

PS: You can remove every last one of the tags you added there, they don't do anything except adding clutter. Tags (and title prefixes) are not worth using on this forum in general (with a few exceptions, mostly made by mods or CMs), and even when you do, please use them sparingly. Using "suggest" "suggests" "suggestion" and "suggestions" all at once?... Come on. ^^ You've posted (correctly) in the "Suggestions" sub-forum. We get the idea.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why stop at one mansion? Allow one estate per world and give random movement of the girls between mansions (i.e., a behind-the-scenes action). Then provide a "messenger cost" to get the girls together for different areas in the game (Champions, Leagues, etc.). Hence, the dead currency is again relevant after finishing the messenger story.

As for the mansions themselves, they cost quite a bit (we are talking about hundreds of high-maintenance girls living there, after all).

1. labor (we pay for that in Yemen)

2. materials (purchased with Kobans)

3. Pizazz, style, and luxury (another Gem sink)

Item number three can also be tied to a players "harem bonus"

Edited by Pelinor
added content so KK will feel challenged :)
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • GG 1