[Resolved] New Shop Bug

None of what was written applies to me other than collecting the period deals (daily, weekly or monthly) for the freebees.  However, a very annoying, seemingly new, issue has just cropped up within the last 15 minutes, namely, if I go into The Leagues to try to execute a x15 performance, it boots me out and into the shop starting page.  Oddly, this applies only to this, Zorba the Geek, account.  All the other accounts work fine.  Weird!

I have tried restarting the game - didn't work.  I tried deleting all cookies and clearing the cache - didn't work).  I have yet to restart the computer to see if there was residual memory causing problems.

Can someone please look into this because, right now, I cannot do the quick x15 performances in this account, although it works fine one performance at a time.  This saves me 12 kobans, but wastes a lot of my time.  I'll check again in an hour to see if the problem has resolved itself.

Apologies for using my own post to comment, but I have to come clean on a DER moment at my own expense.  I now know why it booted me to the shop.  I looked at my koban count and it was two!!  What an idiot, eh.  So it's not a bug I'm reporting at all, but a kinda senior moment.  Hahaha!

So, please disregard that last post.  My excuse is that I have a lot of balls in the air right now (my own, not other people's) and I tend to overlook certain things.  I don't mind if y'all have a laughing fit at my expense.  I've just recovered my breath from doing so.

• Haha 4

Moved to its own QA thread to avoid bumping the unrelated Bug Reporting thread you initially posted in. Please remember to ALWAYS post questions or requests for assistance on specific individual issues like that in a fresh thread in QA, never directly in Bug Reporting (let alone in an existing, unrelated thread). In this case, it was even less likely to be a bug as you yourself were only experiencing the issue on one of your many accounts.

Errare humanum est. Glad you found out what the issue was. Cheers.