Blessings need more balance

bigkittynutz

you are all making the assumption that the variants of girls have to have the same traits, the variants are the same girl but not the same time, she might have had a growth spurt or hell, this is a fantasy game she might just have bigger tits now, as long as it isnt a cup to d cup i think a little wiggle room should be allowed

also it might be interesting to see someone like magical noemy be the bustiest variant because that would make the "noemy" group fit into different boob size blessings

anyway im glad so many were willing to discuss in detail the merits of a feature that isnt even in the game

thank you all for the discussion

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, Kissmydick a dit :

you are all making the assumption that the variants of girls have to have the same traits, the variants are the same girl but not the same time, she might have had a growth spurt or hell, this is a fantasy game she might just have bigger tits now, as long as it isnt a cup to d cup i think a little wiggle room should be allowed

You're totally correct of course. One could also assume the same for Eye or Hair color and every other attribute.

The only reason we make this assumption is because, despite being an easy thing to fix, KK has been keeping the system the way it is since the introduction of BDSM a couple of years ago. So it just seems safer to assume new blessings would suffer from the same restrictions, rather than expecting KK to do something that makes sense :)

Il y a 3 heures, Kissmydick a dit :

also noemy dyes her hair in her metal variant and she doesnt gain the blue hair blessing does she?

Yes, and in many similar circumstances, this caused KK to either:

- Change the girl's hair to double-color (One for each variant)

- Change the girl's hair to unknown

But it never caused them to add per-variant attributes, because technically, in the game code, physical attributes are shared by all variants, and KK is apparently not willing to change that.

It's also not clear if they consider hair color as the "real, natural color" or if they include hair dye. Since it's a fully manual process, they probably decide on a case-by-case basis, usually when creating a new variant of a girl (as shown by the edit-war in the Content team that's been going on forever now).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

also noemy dyes her hair in her metal variant and she doesnt gain the blue hair blessing does she?

For the record, you can Edit your existing post (top-right three-dot menu: Edit) to add something instead of making multiple posts in a row, when it's still the last post. Multiple posts in a row is normally not allowed (to avoid spam and also to keep threads easier to read). I get this wasn't intentional here, so I'm just informing you. Thanks.

PS: This was a fun side discussion especially considering the less than exciting news we've been discussing in most other threads lately.

Also yes, there are still multiple girls who should have double attributes but don't. One of the Red L5s should have Black and Purple as hair color but only has Purple, IIRC, among others. But as I said, they've been slowly but steadily rectifying these. Which is also why adding new attributes on top or in place of the ones we currently have would likely make things less reliable for awhile.

• Like 1