Broken Market/My Hero/Equipment

bejean

Before the last update, in the market, in the statistics of each team it came out when they won and lost in green and red respectively, this morning, I entered the market to buy things for a mission and I noticed that they did not appear, and that they only the statistics of each object appear blank without leaving how much you win or how much you lose

It blows the mind that this didn't show up in testing, since it interferes with every aspect of equipment maintenance.

Swapping to new, better equipment (if in possession of any, and who can tell?) becomes such a tedious process, when having to do the comparisons "by hand", that it's not worth bothering with. I'm just ignoring my equipment inventory completely until a fix shows up.

Because of that, selling off any of the higher-level/rarity items, or consuming them to upgrade Mythic equipment, is off the table because there's no way to be sure you're not throwing away something better than what's currently equipped. (Especially on the Mythic-upgrade screen, where you can't even see the stats of your current equipment in order to compare the items you're choosing to cast into the flames.)

Personally I think they should've immediately rolled back the update, called a Mulligan, and tried again in a week, month, whatever, once they had this fixed before the (re-)deployment. Armchair quarterbacking aside, obviously they opted to instead just steamroll ahead with the broken build. So here's hoping a fix shows up ASAP. (Before the end of the current event would've been ideal, but that's seeming less and less likely with just 15 hours remaining.)