Bundles glitched after the glitch a month ago that sent everyone ahead in the story.

So my girlfriend plays this game with me and on her account when everyone got boosted a few chapters and then reverted back she noticed something wrong in her bundles. 

One... she got sent into the next world, and didn't have access to world bundle. 

Two... she lost access to the bundle that sells some gold/fists/orbs in the special offers.

This probably only matters to people who don't mind paying... but anyone else who lost these bundles speak up. I uploaded a screen shot of one in the special offers that was lost. These bundles never truly go away, they always renew. But when you buy them they return costing slightly more. The last one I got was 12.99 for example this one has been in my offers since January.

Screenshot (7).png

Edited by DelairionArnaut
Removed questions so it could be put back in Bug Reporting. Because it is a bug that customer support had to deal with. @DvDivXXX

Just to verify/clarify:

• The world bundles originally were such with a themed full legendary item set.
  • When/after girls gear was implemented, they changed world bundles to not provide the themed gear anymore, but kobans, Ymen, CP and EqP orbs instead.
  • The two bundles you see are the same I see, repeating forever.

The last world bundle (with EqP orbs) was offered to me, when I entered the Heroes University world. But I was not really affected by the adventure progress bug last month: I was not moved forward, but I was reset backwards by a few slides within the same quest.

On 7/14/2023 at 11:50 AM, DelairionArnaut said:

did anyone else

On 7/14/2023 at 11:50 AM, DelairionArnaut said:

Has anyone else noticed

[WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

Moved it for you this once, but pay more attention. You've been posting on this forum (in the gift code thread mostly) for months now. You should know better.

Yes, @Horsting those bundles should be available on my girlfriends account, the one I actually took the picture off is part of a chain of bundles available after buying the starter offer with 5400 kobans. And I am aware of the change to world bundles. As I said she had the issue since the world story glitch. It's almost like it reset everyone on the special offers or something. 

And for whatever reason they would only renew the world bundle, not the one I have pictured.

Edited by DelairionArnaut

I had the issue that the world 7 bundle was not offered to me after entering that world. But that was several weeks before the adventure progress glitch. Ingame support confirmed that it was not offered to everyone because of a bug.

If it is important to your girlfriend or she also cares about the permanent bundle, this looks like something to open an ingame support ticket about. But note that, since your report is older than the world bundle expiry time, this one will most likely not be offered anymore in any case. So probably better to wait for the next world, then open a ticket immediately if the issue persists.

@Horsting it was important enough for us to put a ticket in about it, but they seem to insist that not all bundles are supposed to be available to all players.

We had the issue with world bundle resolved, it didn't appear either when entering world 12. They gave her that one even though they BOTH glitched around the time of the story glitch. The bundle has been gone since then and we opened a ticket then and were told it would be fixed with the reset, but neither came back.

Special offers aren't appearing properly, such as world bundles and other bundles everyone is supposed to have access too.

I guess support is annoyed by the large number of tickets caused by the bundle changes and glitches. Also the change from the classic world bundles with themed legendary sets, which are still documented like that in the wiki, to the new ones with EqP orbs, which are otherwise not identifiable as world bundles, caused a lot of tickets for sure. I guess other parts of the company would be shocked to know that people are actually asking for, but refused to get a way to spend money 😄.

• Haha 1