New changes - skill upgrades

Pelto

I need to hear some discussion on the upcoming changes, with the skills as another new currency and upgrading system. They seem pretty complicated and I have to admit, I am not keen on all these upgrades that are meant for individual guys. I have over 1200 guys and I love that the bonuses shake up which guys are beneficial each week, but with the upgrade equipment that I have to change out weekly and now individual skills meant for individual guys, I am going to have to pick favorites. It just seems like such a waste. Is it just me, or does that kind of eliminate the point of collecting the different new guys? Not to mention yet another cutrency that will take away from our others. Am I misinterpreting something? Can someone tell me what they are looking forward to about these changes? I have been playing 4 years or so, but it might be about time to retire my harem...

You probably won't find many people talking about this yet in gayharem. Currently it's only on the test server which only has a straight version and the patch notes are only available for patreons so I doubt many know its coming yet.

From what I've experienced and read about it it seems rather unbalanced. The scrolls needed to upgrade our guys are given out based on rarity, common scrolls upgrade common guys, rare for rare and such. The big issue with this is kinkoid have stopped giving us different rarities and over 90% of guys released these days are legendary so we should mainly get legendary scrolls. So we're all going to be sitting on lots of common/rare/epic scrolls and as they're both weaker than legendary guys and almost none of those rarities get 5 stars there won't be much reason to invest in those guys.

The game has always forced us to pick between guys we love or what's best for winning, using anything less than a 5 star legendary isn't really effective. Personally I see this being along the lines of recruit equipment, it likely won't change much, at least not for months/years when players have been able to build up resources to properly make use of the feature. Only exception to that I can see depends on how easily they make buying scrolls for whales in which case it could put a large divide between free and paid players.

• Thanks 2