Club Champion Girl Does Not Change

Shandy

I already have The Nymph and twice now she has reappeared as the reward for the Club Champion...i can't seem to switch to another girl...have i run out of girls? Is there a way to switch girls out? I have 212 girls total so i can't see why another girl wouldn't appear?

do you have The Nymph and Grim Lotus already? if so who you fight does not matter until a new girl is released. Current lineup would expect to have next new girl on Payne so 

Abaddon will not see a new girl until the 2 others get one.

To date here is the line up

image.png.1b8438635c4beeb7015bc61ce7176d00.png

10 hours ago, Shandy said:

I already have The Nymph and twice now she has reappeared as the reward for the Club Champion...i can't seem to switch to another girl...have i run out of girls? Is there a way to switch girls out? I have 212 girls total so i can't see why another girl wouldn't appear?

1. Stop using this forum like a chat, it's not. Don't make multiple posts in a row for one-liners. Use the EDIT option (from the three dot menu top right of your existing post) to add or change something to your existing post instead of making a new one.

2. This is not a bug report. It's a question. Ask as many questions as you want, including basic ones like this, but not under "bug report". I've moved your thread to the correct section for you this time.

3. Welcome to the forum (and online forums as a medium in general, I suppose?).

4. The answer to your question seems to be that you already have all the girls from the current CC, and whenever that's the case, you're fighting the CC's original girl (the very first one associated with him) by default, until a new one is added. And she's not the reward for you, just your opponent. (CxH gives one lousy legendary affection item per CC run when you have no girl available too, right?)

EDIT: Damn, and you posted this not just in the wrong subforum (bug report instead of questions and answers) but in the wrong forum altogether (Hentai Heroes instead of Comix Harem). PAY ATTENTION A LITTLE BIT WHEN YOU POST FROM NOW ON, OKAY? 

EDIT 2: Visit your own forum profile page and read the moderator warnings you've got there. You're not new to the forum, you're just lazy and not making any effort to respect the forum when using it. You'll be monitored from now on.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shandy said:
1 hour ago, Shandy said:

I just got Grim Lotus...i already have Nymph, Sable and Vickie...so when do i get Payne??

and thank you for replying Yamiray...if you dont mind sharing where did you find the above list?

The club champion rotates monthly. As for the list its my own personal wiki, I track all the girls as they show up and add them to my system which is also how I track any changes to the girls traits which I am known for posting. As far as I know to date there is no wiki other then HH's but if you just need to know how an event works the information on the HH wiki is more or less the same. So far the only thing CxH is missing that HH has is league girls and Kinky Cumpetition

• Like 3