Event girls not dropping

Tenou

30 minutes ago, Xcock said:

To get the girls.

Sure, but why use Kobans on that. 

I still don't have 2 of Grunts girls and I recall he was the first troll that I didn't clear. I don't have any girls of Donatien, either. 

Patience, you'll be able to come back to Grunnt eventually (especially during events where he has an event girl)

5 hours ago, Harumont said:

Well... Mayby i just Lucky, but i get All 3 Event Girl in the 1st Day! ))))

Given your forum info I would say you haven't played for very long.

Everyone knows the game favors new players over the more veteran ones. As you advance through the story and get more girls, your chances of getting new girls goes down steadily 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 1:41 AM, Tenou said:

So it's been 3 days trying every 20 minutes and none of the event girls have dropped yet.

How am I supposed to get all 3 of them if up to now success rate is absolute zero?

Yes, I know.  In one of my games I have exactly the same problem as you, but in Winter Chill I got both girls (as well as Robin) in this game.  So far, in my newest game, I've had two of them drop, but have not advanced far enough through to try for Spring and I won't make it in time.  Drops seem to be pretty random, albeit very patchy, I've found.  But what about those legendary gift items?  Have you been trying for these?  They're only available if you defeat bosses that would not deliver event girls (from Donatien on, as well as Gruntt) so it becomes a dilemma of choice.  So far, I've had only two drop, but one was the highly prized legendary lingerie.  It seems harder to get these than the girls, but you might've had the opposite.

1 hour ago, Tenou said:

Given your forum info I would say you haven't played for very long.

Everyone knows the game favors new players over the more veteran ones. As you advance through the story and get more girls, your chances of getting new girls goes down steadily 

What you said was generally correct, but I had more luck with girl drops in my most advanced game than in a newer one.  I haven't had any drop in this so far and I'm on level 93.  I'm about to head for The Juy Sea in this game and I'm not looking forward to it (apart from the chance to get Spring).  It's damn expensive to progress through this world so I'm saving my cash now and not upgrading any girls.  In the game where I'm at level 175 I had two drop, so it's how the dice rolls.  Those legendary gift items seem even harder to get, right across the board.  I think they are too hard to get.  There is an advantage in not getting girls in more advanced games, though, weird as it sounds.  The payout from battles is higher and this allows us to upgrade girls' affection levels more easily - for me, important for the likes of Abrael who is prohibitively expensive to upgrade, no matter her place in the harem.  In the meantime, as we get more event girls or girls that are otherwise randomly dropped it's going to be far costlier to upgrade the world girls we get on nearly completing the world adventure.  When Samane has 5 stars to upgrade to, I have no idea how I'm ever going to afford this and I might just go a bit mad!

2 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

What you said was generally correct, but I had more luck with girl drops in my most advanced game than in a newer one.  I haven't had any drop in this so far and I'm on level 93.  I'm about to head for The Juy Sea in this game and I'm not looking forward to it (apart from the chance to get Spring).  It's damn expensive to progress through this world so I'm saving my cash now and not upgrading any girls.  In the game where I'm at level 175 I had two drop, so it's how the dice rolls.  Those legendary gift items seem even harder to get, right across the board.  I think they are too hard to get.  There is an advantage in not getting girls in more advanced games, though, weird as it sounds.  The payout from battles is higher and this allows us to upgrade girls' affection levels more easily - for me, important for the likes of Abrael who is prohibitively expensive to upgrade, no matter her place in the harem.  In the meantime, as we get more event girls or girls that are otherwise randomly dropped it's going to be far costlier to upgrade the world girls we get on nearly completing the world adventure.  When Samane has 5 stars to upgrade to, I have no idea how I'm ever going to afford this and I might just go a bit mad!

good news about Samane then.
the artists completed her 4th and 5th star, but the team is delaying the release exactly because of the cost problem.
otherwise she would've been released right along with Princess Noemy.

3 hours ago, Alkazord said:

Sure, but why use Kobans on that. 

I still don't have 2 of Grunts girls and I recall he was the first troll that I didn't clear. I don't have any girls of Donatien, either. 

Patience, you'll be able to come back to Grunnt eventually (especially during events where he has an event girl)

I tried this with the Ninja Spy and didn't work. By the way, there are the event girls, that's why I use the Kobans...

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

the artists completed her 4th and 5th star, but the team is delaying the release exactly because of the cost problem.

Oh, they're listening to us!  They got Abrael wrong, I believe.  And because I'm not charm in any of my accounts, making the effort to upgrade Abrael is hardly worth it.

40 minutes ago, Xcock said:

I tried this with the Ninja Spy and didn't work. By the way, there are the event girls, that's why I use the Kobans...

You should save your kobans for Epic Pachinko.  You might have more luck that way.  If you've managed to save up 5,400 kobans you could try the 10 play option - 1 girl guaranteed, but you could get more than one.  You would have a great chance of winning an event girl (including Santa Claudia), but also exclusive girls available only in Epic Pachinko and some are incredibly gorgeous.  I won't have enough for 10 plays this time but I might have enough for the Valentine's Day revival when it comes.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I can't wait!  Yay, Princess Noemy is able to be upgraded to five stars.  Not so horrendously expensive either - for me cheaper than Princess Agate.  In one game she is sitting on the upgrade button ready for her 5th star.  I don't anticipate that she'll pay as well though and, because I'm know-how and not charm, she won't be all that valuable to me.  But she is nice to look at - the royal strumpet!  Good auld Shakespearean term that.  Check it out.

37 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

I can't wait!  Yay, Princess Noemy is able to be upgraded to five stars.  Not so horrendously expensive either - for me cheaper than Princess Agate.  In one game she is sitting on the upgrade button ready for her 5th star.  I don't anticipate that she'll pay as well though and, because I'm know-how and not charm, she won't be all that valuable to me.  But she is nice to look at - the royal strumpet!  Good auld Shakespearean term that.  Check it out.

she pays 6614 every 2 hours and 8 minutes.
or ~3101/hour.
that would be the second highest total after Agate, and the shared best hourly rate after Bunny with Abraël.

and how is she cheaper than Agate. that's not possible, even when playing before the rebalance, when some girls were on strange positions.
you get her 2 worlds after Agate and she has a higher in-game indentifying number than Agate.

On 1/25/2018 at 7:59 AM, Tenou said:

I have played for cupid since the very beginning of the event, I've spent around 500 kobans in refilling combat energy, and all for nothing.

I see myself finishing the event without getting a single girl, why? because they made the event and at the same time they take out a special offer so you can try more frequently for less kobans. coincidence? of course not.

Finally got cupid but had to refill combat energy twice. then she dropped. I also got Spring after the  7th try. kinda weird. 

14 hours ago, Peregrine Took said:

Yes, I know.  In one of my games I have exactly the same problem as you, but in Winter Chill I got both girls (as well as Robin) in this game.  So far, in my newest game, I've had two of them drop, but have not advanced far enough through to try for Spring and I won't make it in time.  Drops seem to be pretty random, albeit very patchy, I've found.  But what about those legendary gift items?  Have you been trying for these?  They're only available if you defeat bosses that would not deliver event girls (from Donatien on, as well as Gruntt) so it becomes a dilemma of choice.  So far, I've had only two drop, but one was the highly prized legendary lingerie.  It seems harder to get these than the girls, but you might've had the opposite.

I tried fighthing Finalmencia (to get some money) And didnt get any drops of legendary items. played around 20 times, no drops 

Edited by jyepie

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

and how is she cheaper than Agate. that's not possible, even when playing before the rebalance, when some girls were on strange positions.
you get her 2 worlds after Agate and she has a higher in-game indentifying number than Agate.

dunno how it's with the 2 princesses but i have agate listed 3rd before red battler (4th) and ankyo (8th). that's definitely neither their previous numbering nor the order they dropped. i was roughly in w5 or w6 when the update hit so all those mentioned girls were pre-2.0 drops. they just got somehow shuffled in a strange way (or in a way we don't see) when the update hit the server.

edit: ok i just checked internal numbers - agate is #5, red battler is #7 and ankyo is #15 so their order in my list indeed matches their internal numbering. that's probably the order they were created and some content until at least w2 was presumably available at game launch.

Edited by Habi

2 minutes ago, Habi said:

dunno how it's with the 2 princesses but i have agate listed 3rd before red battler (4th) and ankyo (8th). that's definitely neither their previous numbering nor the order they dropped. i was roughly in w5 or w6 when the update hit so all those mentioned girls were pre-2.0 drops. they just got somehow shuffled in a strange way (or in a way we don't see) when the update hit the server.

I know that. I even mentioned that some girls were on strange positions. But I also said, that even if you played before rebalance, that it's impossible to get Noemy on a lower spot than Agate. They were ordered on their number in the game, and Agate has a low number (lower than Red Battler and Ankyo), whereas Princess Noemy has a number somewhere between 10 and 20. So it's impossible for Noemy to have a number lower than Agate.
And if you started after rebalance it's still impossible, because you get Agate earlier on, so she has a lower number than Noemy.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I know that. I even mentioned that some girls were on strange positions. But I also said, that even if you played before rebalance, that it's impossible to get Noemy on a lower spot than Agate. They were ordered on their number in the game, and Agate has a low number (lower than Red Battler and Ankyo), whereas Princess Noemy has a number somewhere between 10 and 20. So it's impossible for Noemy to have a number lower than Agate.
And if you started after rebalance it's still impossible, because you get Agate earlier on, so she has a lower number than Noemy.

that sounds very reasonable.

to be complete: noemy has an internal #17. for the others see the edit of my previous post.
if some1 is interested: click on an affection scene of a girl and then in the breadcrumbs hover their name then you can see the internal number in the link-url. i hope this last sentence isn't against the forum rules.

Edited by Habi

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

8.71m for Agate, 7.6m for Noemy.  That was in the same game.

5 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

the legendary items r super rare. maybe 1 item each 50-70 fights. and thats only when u r lucky. wouldnt set ur hope too much on this. its faster collecting money and buy them from the shop.

Yes, I know.  When there is no incentive to try for these items (because the chances of winning them are lower than drops of event girls) players at advanced stages of the game will instead, as you say, focus on collecting money and buying the items (or if they haven't all been collected yet) random drop girls from 'bosses' or going back and trying for event girls.  I'm in that position.  I'm sure not busting my guts to try for legendary items and I would never pay kobans to recharge energy to try for them when the returns are lower than saving money to buy them.

56 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

Yes, I know.  When there is no incentive to try for these items (because the chances of winning them are lower than drops of event girls) players at advanced stages of the game will instead, as you say, focus on collecting money and buying the items (or if they haven't all been collected yet) random drop girls from 'bosses' or going back and trying for event girls.  I'm in that position.  I'm sure not busting my guts to try for legendary items and I would never pay kobans to recharge energy to try for them when the returns are lower than saving money to buy them.

You do realize that you can just go for the money at Finalmecia. It doesn't prevent going after the legendary gifts.

6 hours ago, Habi said:

edit: ok i just checked internal numbers - agate is #5, red battler is #7 and ankyo is #15 so their order in my list indeed matches their internal numbering. that's probably the order they were created and some content until at least w2 was presumably available at game launch.

And now for the real shocker;
Fairy has number 6 xD

So if you got Fairy before rebalance, she is in your 4th spot, because #2 is still unreleased (I believe that's the Link-girl) and #3 is Skytte, released after the rebalance.
Bunny = #1 and Juliette = #4.

• Haha 1

The RNG has been pretty weird this event:

Ishtar dropped day 5, Cupid on day 6, immediately followed by Solveig (the Ninja's harem girl, which I've been grinding for a month), and then a couple battles later, Spring drops.

Not complaining ;), just feels weird.

Anyway, I'm done, now to grind affection items.

• Like 1