Event girls not dropping

Tenou

The event runs for 7 days so way to early to complain i got 2 out of 3 of them on the second day in one go so you can get more than one a day if you're lucky also if you have not gotten them on the last day of the event they have 30% off battle energy refills so you can use that to get them.

Battle energy takes longer than 20 minutes to refill to full so i don't think you're using all your battle energy every day by saying that either since everyone i know that actually uses all their battle energy everyday logs on just as it's about to be full since logging on every 20 minutes for 3 days means you're doing nothing but sitting at your computer for that time since at least i can get some sleep if i let my battle energy refill and i log onto to use it before it's back at 100%.

Edited by natstar

The first day of the event I tried to get the Spring for the whole day. Then I read that Cupid is maybe more achievable so since yestarday I have been battled somehow about 40-50 times against Dark Lord. Effect is the same - abolute 0. It is really annoying... In the previous events girls were a way easier to afford.

Edited by lindstrom300

3 minutes ago, lindstrom300 said:

The first day of the event I tried to get the Spring for the whole day. Then I read that Cupid is maybe more achievable so since yestarday I have been battled somehow about 40-50 times against Dark Lord. Effect is the same - abolute 0. It is really annoying... In the previous events girls were a way easier to afford.

Event harem members have the same set drop rate on every event so it's based on luck also due to this being the first time they have done a 30% off battle energy refills this is easiest time to get the event harem members also you get enough battle energy refills every day for 72 boss battles plus you could have started the event like i did with 20 battle energy so on the first day i did 82 boss battles so if someone was only doing 40 boss battles a day i would have done a little bit more than their 2 days of farming on my first day alone.

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

Event harem members have the same set drop rate on every event so it's based on luck also due to this being the first time they have done a 30% off battle energy refills this is easiest time to get the event harem members also you get enough battle energy refills every day for 72 boss battles plus you could have started the event like i did with 20 battle energy so on the first day i did 82 boss battles so if someone was only doing 40 boss battles a day i would have done a little bit more than their 2 days of farming on my first day alone.

I am also sleeping :D and working, not only playing...

With the exception of my very first event, Music Party, I have always gotten all event girls dropped by bosses. But at the event of early January this year, I got the two girls in less than two days, so I knew when I started this one that my luck had already been expended (when I didn't need it, because that left me with 13 consecutive days of no drops), and now I have only gotten one girl on this revival event with less than 5 days remaining.

So here are a couple of advices from a somewhat experienced player:

1-  Always go for the girl you like the most first. All event girls have the same drop rate, don't believe the false rumors, and it's better to first secure the girl you like the most, that way you won't be as disappointed if you don't get all of them, specially on this event when we have to choose between 3.

2- Try to play as much as possible. This should be a given, but seriously, this is simple statistics, the more you play the more chances you have for the event to happen, "The event" being the girl dropping. If you own a smartphone, it's relatively simple to play the game for a minute every 3 hours and 20 minutes to avoid wasting potential combativity.

3- Be ready to expend some kobans. As natstar said, if you play day and night you have 72 tries, but considering 8 hours of sleep (and other small eventualities) I think it's more reasonable to think that an average player could battle bosses around 48 times per day. Now, my own calculations tell me that a chance for an event girl to drop is around 0.9%, so in a mathematical perfect scenario girls would be dropping around every 112 tries. With an event of 7 days, playing 14 hours a day, we would have 336 tries, just the exact amount of time to get the 3 girls with average luck.

Nevertheless, since everybody can't have average luck (I know I'm not having it), not everybody will get all the girls on this event. But, full refills only cost 105 kobans at the moment, that means 10 additional tries for 105 kobans, and considering the 0.9% drop rate, a 9% extra chance to get that elusive girl. Considering that epic pachinko costs 540 kobans for a 10% chance of getting a new girl, I think that refilling combativity is a pretty solid investment.     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I think it would be more cost efficient, precise and would allow for better planning, but... it would take away part of the fun. There is a reason why most games have a random element, because winning against the unexpected is very exciting, it makes fun memories.

I personally get the most excited while getting a girl when I don't know I'm going to get her, when they drop from bosses, than from the X 10 Epic Pachinko or the special event missions, the ones there are 100% chances to get.  

Besides, I don't think the drop rates are unfair, they certainly are low, but not low enough that it becomes impossible to get the girls with a little persistence, by playing the game for a minute every 3 hours.

Also consider that the haremettes are simple drawings, drawings similar to thousands of drawings that can be found on the internet. Their value is in the difficulty to get them. If getting them becomes simpler, their perceived value would decrease, in other words, they would start appearing boring. 

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I know developers want to make money with what they do. I think this event is a cash grab unlike the other events. Like it's made to lure you into spending kobans until you reach a certain limit to receive the girl. At least I believe it's aimed for us longer playing players with 50+ girls. Btw Princess Noemy has 2 new affections to get, first is 1.2 million I believe it was and the second is 9.68.

4 minutes ago, LesserZ said:

I know developers want to make money with what they do. I think this event is a cash grab unlike the other events. Like it's made to lure you into spending kobans until you reach a certain limit to receive the girl. At least I believe it's aimed for us longer playing players with 50+ girls. Btw Princess Noemy has 2 new affections to get, first is 1.2 million I believe it was and the second is 9.68.

Upgrade costs of Princess Noemy are not fixed, they depend on her place in your harem. For you she is girl number 10. For me she has another number, so she has other costs.
Also, it's not aimed at longer playing players. The really longer playing players already have these girls, as they were mission girls in events. They put three girls on trolls to give everybody a chance to get three girls that are not available anymore through the easy way of doing event missions. And I don't think they will get a lot of money from koban refreshes. We are simply getting too many kobans for free for that. You can do a refresh everyday if you want to. And yes, they have to make money, so there might be an economical motivation behind this. Last times they tested things like this, they actually gotten less money from the event, so they didn't do those things anymore. If they make less money from this event, it might well be the last time you can get 3 girls from troll fights.

• Like 1

Don't know if it really affects it or not but I was not getting any of them either for awhile.  Then I changed tactics and only want after one when my battle points were at full so I could spam the battles. Each time I did this 5 times and got all 3 girls. 

I must have fight to get cupid at last 140 times and nothing.  Starting to get pretty depressing. 

I knew the chances to get all 3 were very small but i wish i could at least get cupid. I know there is still time but it makes me nervous to keep losing in getting her

Just to give you guys some hope here's how it went for me.  I got Cupid pretty fast on day one.  Then nothing till just now, like a minute before typing this post I got Ishtar to Drop.  Then went to work on Spring, got her on the very next drop.  Keep your hopes and Spirits High and spend those combat points. 

Just got the third girl. This time I wrote how many times it took to get them.

First I've gone for Spring, tried 33 times and got her. Them I tried Ishtar, fought 108 times and got her. Then I've gone for Cupid Chan, made 19 battles and got her. Didn't spend Kobans, but I intended to do it in the last day.

The crazy thing is that I got 3 girls in my last 10 battles, Ishtar, Cupid-chan and Zoe. Never got this much luck in this game before.

Edited by HentaiBro

10 hours ago, jyepie said:

I must have fight to get cupid at last 140 times and nothing.  Starting to get pretty depressing. 

I knew the chances to get all 3 were very small but i wish i could at least get cupid. I know there is still time but it makes me nervous to keep losing in getting her

I have played for cupid since the very beginning of the event, I've spent around 500 kobans in refilling combat energy, and all for nothing.

I see myself finishing the event without getting a single girl, why? because they made the event and at the same time they take out a special offer so you can try more frequently for less kobans. coincidence? of course not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, HentaiBro said:

Just got the third girl. This time I wrote how many times it took to get them.

First I've gone for Spring, tried 33 times and got her. Them I tried Ishtar, fought 108 times and got her. Then I've gone for Cupid Chan, made 19 battles and got her. Didn't spend Kobans, but I intended to do it in the last day.

The crazy thing is that I got 3 girls in my last 10 battles, Ishtar, Cupid-chan and Zoe. Never got this much luck in this game before.

congratulations and celebrations and stuff and such.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Tenou said:

I have played for cupid since the very beginning of the event, I've spent around 500 kobans in refilling combat energy, and all for nothing.

I see myself finishing the event without getting a single girl, why? because they made the event and at the same time they take out a special offer so you can try more frequently for less kobans. coincidence? of course not.

Im starting to think that, rumors about money is true but. since we're playing their game .. we need to .. you know spend a bit..

but in my case. im from a different country. 1 Euro is equivalent to 63.65 Philippine peso. now i need 5 Euros to get 600 kobans.

5x63.65 = 318.25 ... 

I'm still a Student. where the hell would/will i find 318.25 pesos if my school money is only 40 Php, and that 40 php goes to my transportation and my lunch... HOOOOOOOOOOOOOW??

sucks to be me right now .. 

• Like 1

1. doent matter where  u come from. there only r 2 currencys. euro and usd. in usd its about 20% cheaper than in euro. u need just select a contry before u pay. for example usa to pay in usd.

2. there is no need to buy kobans if u have patient. girls r coming back later and u can collect free kobans from daily missions special event missions or sometimes there is a banner here u can collect kobans.