Changing teams page (response time)

OmerB

It's something that's bothering me for some time lately (for few weeks).

Since the league's new format, I'm having a lag each time that I'm entering the league or teams editing pages.

The lag I'm getting when going to the league is annoying, but bearable. What is worse, is what I'm experiencing on the team editing page:

Whenever I'm going to change a team, the page is shown immediately, and I can do some clicks quickly for 1-2 seconds. If I manage to change one girl and click on 'Validate' fast enough, it's fine. But after about 2 seconds, there's a hold, where the game is not responsing for few seconds, before returning to be responsive. It's super annoying.

I'm used to go to the editing teams page almost before any fight on the league, but with this lag... I don't know what to do about it. I can click quickly for 1-2 seconds, but then the waiting time... Don't know whether it's something about the game, my computer or something that works on the background (because it's weird that I can make changes quickly for about two seconds, and only then there's the hold and waiting time)...

If you have some ideas about what can be made in order not to experience this delay each time that I'm going to edit my team, I would appreciate it.

Edit: I now notice that it happens also when going to the market's page, so maybe it's on every page of the game... But it annoys me most on the editing teams (and market) pages.
It's really weird that I can click for 1-2 seconds, and then there's the delay and unresponsive time for some few seconds... 😢

P.S. I tried to turn off and on my computer, it didn't help. I don't experience this problem on CxH, but I have this problem aso on the HH web-app 🤷‍♀️

Edited by OmerB
  • Thinking 1

This seems to be a problem on your end. I'm not experiencing any extra lag for the Teams pages, Market or anything else. And I haven't read anything like that from any other player since last week's patch either. It might just be that you're starting to reach a big enough harem in HH that you're noticing the mild lag that comes with it, whereas I imagine your harem is smaller in CxH?

A very mild increase in loading times when opening the Leagues compared to before the design rework, yes, but considering I'm running 3 community scripts simultaneously just to make that page playable, it's a miracle that it's just one extra second or two.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

I'm having 923 girls on HH, while having 667 girls on CxH. Does this difference explains the big difference in performance between the two games? 🤔

Also, it's weird that I can click and play normally for two seconds after the page is displayed (I'm trying to hurry up and change a girl in speed time), and then it has a lag and a non-responsive time.

Does the game / browser loads the girls only some time after the page is displayed? That's weird, I would guess that it will load everything at the start (so I would've expected a lag before the page is displayed)... but not that I would see the page and be able to play for about two seconds, and only then have a delay... It's a very weird behavior of the game.

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

923 girls on HH, while having 667 girls on CxH. Does this difference explains the big difference in performance between the two games?

It can to some extent, yes. That's almost 50% more girls to load.

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Does the game / browser loads the girls only some time after the page is displayed? That's weird, I would guess that it will load everything at the start (so I would've expected a lag before the page is displayed)...

It used to work as you expected, but that was a massive pain in the ass for most long-time players and Kinkoid eventually changed it to something more gradual specifically following player feedback on this. Now it loads only what it needs to display rather than your entire harem when you just want to search for one specific girl or upgrade the latest girl(s) you've obtained, for instance. That's much better in general, and it's been in place for months, so I doubt it has anything to do with the extra lag you seem to be experiencing right now.

Going into IT mode here, but I honestly recommend you log out, empty your cache and cookies, then log back in. I vaguely remember Sandman discussing an issue other mods reported to him, and how his team fixed it a few days ago. It affected some stuff like displaying affection scenes. It's fixed now, but due to the process used to fix it, some weird issues temporarily appeared for some of us, and doing a clean reload fixed those. (I know in my particular case the game was reloading the page all on its own every 30 seconds or so, which was pretty annoying, but just a good old cleaning fixed it).

If your issue persists further, honestly I don't know what else to suggest except sending a detailed ticket to Support.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, OmerB said:

still having this issue on my laptop computer (which is rather new)

There you have it, the new laptop doesn't now HH and treats it as a "normal" website, this clearly will not work.

The phone on the other hand has expirience on how to handle all those little buggy things, and knows what to ignore.

• Haha 1