[Resolved] 'Magic in the Air'Ranking rewards are not distributed

jingji

I was at 3.6% when I looked at it at noon,

I posted from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. without any awards

But HH and PSH were released just after I entered the game at 7:30

Sorry I don't speak English, the above dialogue is from the translation software

I didn't receive rewards in all 3 main KK-games. And if for HH and CxH it happened because of the specified problem, then in the PsH it's just some kind of glitch. And most likely it will not be fixed until the next update, knowing the KK support. At best by Monday. Although you can certainly hope that they will be able to figure it out today or tomorrow and release an extraordinary patch, but this is a very miserable hope. And it’s not clear with the compensation either - they hardly have the results of the previous three days left somewhere, and now they have already been replaced with new ones.

Edited by Master-17

On 9/7/2023 at 6:14 PM, jingji said:

Okay, I get it. Looks like we're gonna get a reward if they want to fix it

OK, the problem has actually been fixed. I didn’t expect KK to resolve problems so quickly. True, perhaps they simply distributed what the players had earned, and did not fix the problem itself... We will find it out at the end of the 6th day.

2.thumb.jpg.fb485cc17c4ffb0e6448abd21118266e.jpg
To receive a reward, you need to go to the event window, and then to the rankings tab.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jingji said:

The problem has been solved, how do I classify posts as useless messages?

You don't, mods do. Also please don't make multiple posts in a row. Use the EDIT option (three-dot menu top right of your existing post) if you want to add something and your post is the latest one.

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [Resolved] 'Magic in the Air'Ranking rewards are not distributed
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic