Game updates - Missions to complete

Cowboy

This isn't the first time that I haven't been able to complete the daily missions (the 6 shortest times today) because of a game update with about 30-40mins of time still available to me.

So that's another 150 kobans lost & they are thin on the ground as it is.

Unless you put your hand in your pocket. 🙄

Not everyone is glued to the game all day & completes the missions in the first half of the day etc.

not really enjoying the game like before. Unless you spend a load of money, you can't really compete in anything. I still haven't got remotely close to winning a mythic girl & I've been playing for over 5 years now.

Time to not bother entering anything & just play at snail pace? Or just knock it on the head 😕

• Like 1

I find it interesting, that these "hot fixes" seem to happen right at the end of a Contest day, a very large majority of the times, rather than doing either a couple of hours before, or else waiting until the next Reset has started.

Laying the "blame" on "someone", doesn't make anyone "feel better", and it especially does NOT do anything about Players getting screwed out of stuff, and all just because these morons can't pick a different, better time of the day to do these "hot fixes".