Return of Second Chance event?

Sonico

Was just thinking that the original Second Chance event comes nowhere near to covering all sorts of "background girls" we see on Daily missions, some event-related missions and so on. The Trip event in this September's Orgy Days has a cute museum guide appearing twice that i can't relate to any already existing girl, not to mention one mission related to Florence (a pink-haired big-tittied girl, not the city) for some examples.

Also, are Jennie and Tachibana supposed to be sisters - like Hinata & Hanabi from Naruto, on whom they are respectively based - or is that just a "onee-sama" affectional usage or roleplaying thing in Jennie's sex scenes dialogue? Because while cited a few times, i just realized they have completely different surnames (Murakata & Yokumitsu, respectively), unlike Bunny and her sisters Hari & Rabbi.

Truth be told, asking as an excuse for more ninja MILFs in the game more than anything. One can never have too many MILFs.... 😁

1 hour ago, Sonico said:

Also, are Jennie and Tachibana supposed to be sisters - like Hinata & Hanabi from Naruto, on whom they are respectively based - or is that just a "onee-sama" affectional usage or roleplaying thing in Jennie's sex scenes dialogue? Because while cited a few times, i just realized they have completely different surnames (Murakata & Yokumitsu, respectively), unlike Bunny and her sisters Hari & Rabbi.

according to story and Jennie's description she is Tachibana sister, KK probably forget that when they get around to making Tachibana an obtainable girl and making her full name

• Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 4:56 PM, Yamiray said:

according to story and Jennie's description she is Tachibana sister, KK probably forget that when they get around to making Tachibana an obtainable girl and making her full name

I didn't know that. I remember her other sister fondly (not her name though), but she hasn't been used in like 6 years, so KK either forgot about her or she was somehow fused with Tachibana over the years (even though the one from the original adventure story and OG Jennie's pose and scenes didn't look much like Tachibana to me).

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

(even though the one from the original adventure story and OG Jennie's pose and scenes didn't look much like Tachibana to me)

That the problem with changing the art style over time, it can make the harder to recognize. the one give away I use to match them some times is the speakinig icon which most of the time stays the old version. so Jennie 1 star has that girl speaking and its 

image.png.46d48782a3598828753032d704ff0d0b.png

and Tachibana scene she shows as

image.png.151b3b61a58a084cda6fe13810e522bd.png

You can tell here there the same.

Lima was another one that was odd where when you first in counter her, she has her hair tied down but the speaking icon has her with pig tails. Then the next quest she has the pig tails so you would think its 2 different girls, When when they finally made her attainable they used her first appearance of hair tied down not the pig tail version. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

In the first picture there is an old, tired but happy girl, in the second - young but angry. ;)

Art can be appreciated subjectively of course, and there's taste and all that, but there are certain parameters that remain objectively measurable. If you can't see this is not only the exact same character but also the same drawing with only a few facial elements changed to reflect different emotions, your glasses might need an adjustment.

Unless you're just joking, in which case I've missed it and must sound stupid right now. Sorry about that preemptively. ^^

---

@Yamiray Thanks a lot, I genuinely had no idea they were supposed to be the same character all along. This makes their complete lack of interaction over the past 5 years or so even weirder. Not even sexually, but just story wise, they hardly ever appear in each other's scenes, cross paths in the adventure mode or even mention one another beyond Grunt's world they both originated from a billion years ago. It's as if writers completely forgot they're sisters by now. Which is somewhat ironic considering the current Lead Writer's own nickname is (Princess) Peach! ^^

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Art can be appreciated subjectively of course, and there's taste and all that, but there are certain parameters that remain objectively measurable. If you can't see this is not only the exact same character but also the same drawing with only a few facial elements changed to reflect different emotions, your glasses might need an adjustment.

I had some free time, so I sketched out a little analysis B|

1.jpg.41406be1634ec8caef61b223ddb6cbaf.jpg2.jpg.bf943d5766f31412a2da50e5994c1eb5.jpg

Perhaps in some places the artist meant something else, but it shows like this.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

I had some free time, so I sketched out a little analysis B|

1.jpg.41406be1634ec8caef61b223ddb6cbaf.jpg2.jpg.bf943d5766f31412a2da50e5994c1eb5.jpg

Perhaps in some places the artist meant something else, but it shows like this.

Its kind of there formula, Your Happy Tired is the one I have labeled as Feeling Pleasure, and Angry is the one I Labeled Focused. 

here is another of the same 2 types

image.png.d1dc9ba6cdfff43c6259e28ce520d3ce.png

now you want Angry this is Angry

image.png.057f356ca39d19aa9c35b558b58191ae.png Tachibana does not have a face like this

and base is closer to Happy

image.png.71862b00a635f389c82333d60b3adc68.png Tachibana does have one like this image.png.2fc81066e5b77e826dc7140e0798790b.png

• uwu 1

38 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

base is closer to Happy

This is not "happy", this is "normal"

39 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Your Happy Tired is the one I have labeled as Feeling Pleasure, and Angry is the one I Labeled Focused. 

here is another of the same 2 types

image.png.d1dc9ba6cdfff43c6259e28ce520d3ce.png

The first one really enjoys it. But the second one is not focused, but looks at someone unkindly. For example, it’s as if she speaks mentally “How you got me! Shut up and go off into the sunset!”

In Tachibana’s case, the first picture is not drawn exactly like in your example. And her black lines look exactly like wrinkles.

3.jpg.46dff6213b5149e97fd2480e985d2ef9.jpg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

This is not "happy", this is "normal"

I didn't say it was happy I said it was closer to happy, I call that one Default which is another word for normal so we are one the same page there.

As for why I used the word focused the expression reminds me of like goku in a fight studying his opponent, which could also be seen as looks at someone unkindly so these are vary similar expressions

I used Bunny as a base for a lot of the match ups as she has a lot of them and tried using the context of the text they where used with. 

image.thumb.png.f70e68f025d8fcadecd8ff6acc251449.png

But as you can see from this sample below I've done this for everyone which to date is 1741 images, there is bound to be some that could be better classified but I'd say there pretty close to the intended meaning

image.thumb.png.eb04a31b69f2be1ef6615a95b86bb8f0.png

• Thanks 1

Yeah, basically, while this is fun and kind of interesting at the same time, please bear in mind there's a MASSIVE difference between a smiley and an actual drawing of a face.

Smileys are simplified AF and arguably closer to signs like letters or numbers than they are to actual drawings. Even in a simple and fairly cartoonish drawing style, a decent artist will convey a lot more than a smiley's worth of information about the character from any given drawing of their face. You can't actually apply what works in a smiley to what works in a (decent) drawing.

The lines can get pretty blurry in very simplistic styles, such as chibi or old school French/Belgian comics and animation. Many artists using such styles have their characters reduced to little more than smileys with arms. That's also where you get a ton of really crude clichés used that would be fairly offensive in a more realistic style, such as all the characters looking exactly the same, but by default they're males unless the artist adds a flower in their hair or basically something on par with the Rolling Stones' kissing lips logo instead of the usual single line for the mouth, to signify "this is a female one". Or a pacifier to signify "this is a kid".

But HH (almost) never had simplistic art, even if there were (and still are, unfortunately) some artists incapable of drawing much better than smileys instead of actual faces with actual facial expressions. So these rules don't apply. A couple of wrinkles don't signify the character is supposed to be old, because it's an actual character's face, and even though the art of drawing will always have a certain level of abstract and simplification compared to a photograph (even in "photo-realistic art"), good art is still primarily meant to show believable and consistent things that we can easily enough suspend our disbelief and see as flesh and bones characters.

Have a quick look at your face in the mirror, and pay attention to all the details that wouldn't make it into a drawn portrait of you. They're countless, even and perhaps even more for a good or great artist than a crude cartoonist. Choosing what lines and details are essential to represent your face and what can or even should be left out is a big part of the process of drawing your face in a convincing way.

Anyways. Feels like going back to art school, a bit. ^^