Harem Scrolling Issue

Dai

This definitely does not happen here. But in my case, regularly, when I select an "item" in either harem (girl), equipment in marked, or when selecting gear to upgrade either MG or GG, the page scrolls down for a random amount. This is extremely annoying.

These issues seem to be a little individual, but I think we can be sure that they generally exist among a large number of players. I tried to find out what might cause this, but my couldn't find something in HTML and CSS, and my JavaScript knowledge, respectively the insights into this code, is too limited to find out possible causes there. Some jQuery on click event handler should be a good start.

Probably we can keep this bug report open and hopefully have someone in the community who has an idea how to debug the issue? Not sure whether there is even a common cause for those different scrolling issues across the different pages, bug since I never face something similar elsewhere, and we know what horror show of code KK generally uses, it could be totally worth it. There are really cases where I have to give up levelling an MG for a day, as it simply does not work to select the fodder (and I often do not want to use auto-select), which is extremely annoying and makes this all a waste of precious time.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1